Describe your first kiss

I wish they could all feel like that, but they don't.

There are so many environmental, biological and psychological factors involved...sometimes they come together in a perfect storm.  I was lucky that was my first real kiss experience.  But I'm afraid I've measured all the boyfriends after that against my first kiss... it is a high bar.

I tried to leverage this experience in my book.  I am not sure I hit the target.  Read it and let me know what you think.

Edited by C.Arthur
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

My first kiss was in the tune of Katy Perry's: I kissed a girl and I didn't like it. Her cherry chapstick tasted like halitosis.

I was 20, and in uni. She was very gorgeous but I don't know. Something to do with chugging down jaeggerbombs and smoking half a pack of ciggies didn't leave much for the aftertaste cause her mouth tasted like altoids soaked in vomit.

I was a late bloomer. Yes. But with liquid courage, in that party, I was suddenly shoved to a wall by her boyfriend and was pleasured down south. And when he kissed me after, I realised that 'Hey, I didn't know my juices tasted sweet.'

So yeah. It was a night of firsts. She was my first kiss. He was my first toast. A toast to my sexual exploration to more altoid tasting vomits with women and surreptitious nookies with men. Until I came out 5 years later and stuck to men whose kisses tasted like almond laced with juniper and berries.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1