I might have once 50 years ago this month when I was drunk and about passed out and got up and went to pee in the hotel room closet...:*)  I really don't remember but got told about it by my friend the next morning who laughed his ass off telling me about which really exacerbated both our hangovers.

(It was about fifty years ago in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.)

Never have I ever been that drunk since, except once (in a long life!)

Edited by Daddydavek

What? You never did an impromptu sleep-over?  Of course, I grew up in the 1950's and I walked home the next day wearing the same clothes from the day before, more than once.  It was before almost anyone had home air conditioning and sleeping out in a tent in the neighbor's back yard was often times cooler than sleeping in the house...

Never have I ever turned down corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's day!

1 minute ago, Daddydavek said:

What? You never did an impromptu sleep-over?  Of course, I grew up in the 1950's and I walked home the next day wearing the same clothes from the day before, more than once.  It was before almost anyone had home air conditioning and sleeping out in a tent in the neighbor's back yard was often times cooler than sleeping in the house...

Never have I ever turned down corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's day!

I've never had it

Never have I ever enjoyed the taste of beer

Ok I admit it.  When I was 8 and my brother was 12, he bet me I wouldn't do his dare.  I said I would and bet a quarter thinking I'd get some easy change.  He dared me to eat a cricket he caught.  I said no way and he said you lose and you have to pay me and as I didn't have a quarter, I just ran off to my buddy's house.   I don't regret it, but after more than 60 years he sometimes reminds me I owe him a quarter.....:P

Never have I ever eaten a cricket.

• Haha 3

I never had that operation, but I did have a minor operation on my foot when I was a teenager.   (It didn't get me out of the draft either....)

Never have I ever grown a full beard until the last two months.  

1 hour ago, Daddydavek said:

I never had that operation, but I did have a minor operation on my foot when I was a teenager.   (It didn't get me out of the draft either....)

Never have I ever grown a full beard until the last two months.  

I have but then it starts itching and bye bye

Never have I shaved my head

• Haha 1