I never had any 8 track tapes or a player. I have a stereo reel to reel tape recorder with auto reverse that I got in 1971. I got a dual cassette dubbing deck in 1976 and my first CD player in 1982. 

Never have I ever cooked corn on the cob on my grill.

2 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

I never had any 8 track tapes or a player. I have a stereo reel to reel tape recorder with auto reverse that I got in 1971. I got a dual cassette dubbing deck in 1976 and my first CD player in 1982. 

Never have I ever cooked corn on the cob on my grill.

There's something seriously wrong with this pic I. 27 and have 8 tracks, haven't gotten around to installing the player in my car.  I have grilled it many many times.

Never have I ever not enjoyed the sounds of my records playing

I'm a bit of an audio junkie.  While I love the quality that can be captured in the modern recording studio (presuming there's a talented artist), I also very much enjoy the feel that records can capture (though I don't actually have any vinyl myself). 

Never have I ever owned something that played a music format older than cassettes.

34 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

What was to like as he was a caricature even when written...and yes they understood irony even in the 1950's...

Never have I ever been to Utah.  :no:

You're not surprised I knew who he was? I've never been to Utah either

Never have I ever been on a passenger plane

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You're not surprised I knew who he was? I've never been to Utah either

Never have I ever been on a passenger plane

The Beaver has been in reruns forever so I wasn't surprised and yes I saw it when it was shown the first time..

I've been on everything from a single engine Cessna to 707's, 737's, 747's, 767's, and even a Lockheed 1011 as well as helicopters including both Hueys and Chinook 47's and , C-130's, and C-141's. 

Never have I ever been on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner.