Safeguard by Quinn D.K.

11 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

Dear Quinn,

I promise I'll go and read the story, but what about the other 2 ongoing ones ??

Hmm ...

Hoho

Fire & Icing is my labor of love, it's still being worked on in fits and starts. 

Book of Sky and Stars is being put on hiatus - it's getting a little complicated to write and doing contemporary stuff is easier for me at the moment.

My chapters may take a while, but I hope they're worth the wait! 

tumblr_inline_nxrlp24R3N1rxlhrp_500.gif

(Try not to be too frustrated with me, but I actually have another new story I'm planning on getting out soon, too. 🙃 )

• Like 1
22 hours ago, QuinnDK said:

Fire & Icing is my labor of love, it's still being worked on in fits and starts. 

Book of Sky and Stars is being put on hiatus - it's getting a little complicated to write and doing contemporary stuff is easier for me at the moment.

My chapters may take a while, but I hope they're worth the wait! 

tumblr_inline_nxrlp24R3N1rxlhrp_500.gif

(Try not to be too frustrated with me, but I actually have another new story I'm planning on getting out soon, too. 🙃 )

Another new story !!  How come I feel excited and "meh" at the same time ?!  

I've known some authors will take a looooong time to pick up on their story again but please keep Book of Sky and Stars on as short a hiatus as you're comfortable with ...

:facepalm:

:kiss:

• Like 1

Chapter 4 is now up, and without spoiling anything, I'd say it's a pretty damn important one to read!

(It also contains my favourite line of dialogue from Rowan that's only three words long...)

500@281@a079c42f480f1eadb06b5b4cf3eddc7e

• Like 1