7 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Off today, so Im finding myself imaging what will transpire next in the lives of Don and Louis. Too bad, I can’t read minds... :P 

well .. lots of things are happening in this chapter .. some will make people happy, some will make some people mad, .. but that's life. I will tell you however.. it is just over 4,000 words .... :)  

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

well .. lots of things are happening in this chapter .. some will make people happy, some will make some people mad, .. but that's life. I will tell you however.. it is just over 4,000 words .... :)  

Is the soapbox preacher going to sermonize? ☺️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, BlindAmbition said:

Is the soapbox preacher going to sermonize? ☺️

oh hell yes .. worse than usual i think .. it wont be pretty .. hehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

that's a lot of words........

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

~taps watch~  well miss beta-reader are you finished reading em yet?  and dont use working as an excuse, missy!!

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

~taps watch~  well miss beta-reader are you finished reading em yet?  and dont use working as an excuse, missy!!

well i'm at the part with the thing and the place? you know? but not yet to the other matter....:lol:

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
10 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Don't know about your team, but I have managed to resist all efforts of fans to bribe me for info so far!  Not easy when you have edited for the likes of Carlos and Sasha!

i never thought to ask the teams for previews. :blink:i just wait impatiently for the update. i never said i thought normally. "you're weird" is a complement :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

*starts polishing the slugger...* Strike that... I'm upgrading to a Hockey Stick. :Steve2:

• Like 5
5 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes it was

5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

:2thumbs:

5 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I’ll provide the popcorn from my front row seat. YESSS!

i bought some pastries from the Mexican market for my coffee

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes it was

:2thumbs:

i bought some pastries from the Mexican market for my coffee

I’m just teasing him over a certain reader who might give us a fireworks show. If things don’t go their way of thinking and living. ☺️

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

I’m just teasing him over a certain reader who might give us a fireworks show. If things don’t go their way of thinking and living. ☺️

i'm familiar with that reader, but it will be too early for me to enjoy popcorn, so i'll eat pastries and drink coffee, lol!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Oh boy... Damn tim, another great chapter... I should of kept the baseball bat out... not for the sister, surprisingly.

now now ... lol.. things worked out okay right??

• Like 3
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

now now ... lol.. things worked out okay right??

Yeah, they did tim. :) Loved the chapter overall, and can't wait to read the final next week.

• Love 2
  • Sad 1