tim, I know we are only on chapter 5, but I've got to ask. How many chapters are there in this story? I'm loving each of them, and I'm wondering how much longer we get to see the boys.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

tim, I know we are only on chapter 5, but I've got to ask. How many chapters are there in this story? I'm loving each of them, and I'm wondering how much longer we get to see the boys.

There are 13

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

no worries ... 6 is with ac.. going to look at 7 

Read it on the plane, and luckily, only got a wee bit teary-eyed once, so no one noticed.  That emotion morphed into a smile soon after. 

No surprise here, another really good and logically portrayed chapter. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Chapter 6, is yet another great chapter tim. I really feel for both boys, and hope they can pull through this.

thanks ... Louis is telling Don what he needs and Don only sees what they can't have .. we can only hope Don hears in time. Thanks for your comments!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Only you can make it happen!  ;-)

it's already written ... so i know what happens.. and so will you.. cuz that's why i wrote it!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Let me read the story first so that I could join in the discussion !

Apologies tim, I really need to up my game and show more support for the authors / friends I love !

:hug:

Hi hoho!  How are you doing?  I hope you decide to read Changes, i think you'll like this one. Hugs .. it's nice to see you! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

<keeping my hands over my eyes to avoid spoilers>

I'm  about halfway through chapter three and I promise I will catch up as soon as the kids go back to school :hug:  loving it so far...well done timmie 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

<keeping my hands over my eyes to avoid spoilers>

I'm  about halfway through chapter three and I promise I will catch up as soon as the kids go back to school :hug:  loving it so far...well done timmie 

Gosh back to school...when do they go back?  Ours go on Tuesday. Summer has gone by so quickly it seems to me.   Glad you're enjoying the story.. 

• Like 3
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Gosh back to school...when do they go back?  Ours go on Tuesday. Summer has gone by so quickly it seems to me.   Glad you're enjoying the story.. 

Thursday 7th. I can't wait, I really want to get my house back into some form of order and catch up with all my work. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
10 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Thursday 7th. I can't wait, I really want to get my house back into some form of order and catch up with all my work. 

Always makes me grin ... kids moaning cuz they don't want to go back.. parents rubbing hands together gleefully.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, hohochan657 said:

Let me read the story first so that I could join in the discussion !

Apologies tim, I really need to up my game and show more support for the authors / friends I love !

:hug:

Hi hoho, I was just thinking about you yesterday, and here you are. :) It's good to see you, I hope you're doing well. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Hit the pause button for this: 

Harry spooned some cheese and peppers over his food, and poured us more wine. I added the same flavours to my own plate. 

I love how you used different words to describe the same actions. "I added the same flavours" is very poetic. :):):) 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Engage pause button...Twice now. Hmm...

“That’s fine as long as I don’t have to run.”

“But you will have to run.” Harry’s eyes locked on mine.

I can’t run down the street!”

:gikkle:  Then again, that's what I would be saying too..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hit the pause button for this: 

Harry spooned some cheese and peppers over his food, and poured us more wine. I added the same flavours to my own plate. 

I love how you used different words to describe the same actions. "I added the same flavours" is very poetic. :):):) 

Thanks Reader.  I think that my writing has improved after working with @AC Benus for so long. He's taught me so much and pointed out often words that are repeated or used too closely together.  I finally started to be more mindful of that.  AC is such a talent, such a dedicated writer, I am very lucky he offered to edit for me when I first arrived on GA

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Engage pause button...Twice now. Hmm...

“That’s fine as long as I don’t have to run.”

“But you will have to run.” Harry’s eyes locked on mine.

I can’t run down the street!”

:gikkle:  Then again, that's what I would be saying too..

I know I've said that to @MacGreg

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'll comment on the story, here in a moment. Gonna re-read the chapter first.

tim, you fraking rock!!! I loved it.

Glad you loved it A. .. it's one of my fav chapters. And well, i try to fraking rock..LOL  xo

• Like 3