9 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I do love the story. For so many reasons. Its a true reflection of human nature.

I will always be one of your biggest cheerleaders. 

thank you, jp  i hope you enjoy what's coming for Halloween and i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the Anthology piece too!  Then i need to finish the Faris and James i've started ... smaller things while i decide on my next bigger story... 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

Same can be said about you too. I'm waiting on pins and needles waiting for Mojo.

oh you can trust me ... it is sooooo gonna be worth the wait!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Only one more sleep... :D 

It is read, it is edited, re-read and is with my now new, I hope, official beta-reader.  Once they are done, I will read it once again before it gets posted tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It is read, it is edited, re-read and is with my now new, I hope, official beta-reader.  Once they are done, I will read it once again before it gets posted tomorrow. 

Looking forward to it. :yes: 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I read your notification then started reading the next Tab in my browser. My brain didn’t switch gears immediately, so when I read, “What d'you mean, you're pregnant? You stupid cow!” I thought it was directed at Miriam for a second! Then I remembered I was reading Northie’s Soul Music!  ;-)

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

may i have your attention please@MacGreg Sir, 

other coffee drinking friends

first call for jet fuel!

@MichaelS36 i can offer you some tea if you'd like as you aren't a coffee drinker Sir

you sound like the head stewardess ... :) 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

may i have your attention please@MacGreg Sir, 

other coffee drinking friends

first call for jet fuel!

@MichaelS36 i can offer you some tea if you'd like as you aren't a coffee drinker Sir

Bring it on, molly!

(Do you realize you posted this in the Changes forum? :))

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Le' Sigh.......

Looks like I have to retire my baseball bat.

Excellent chapter, tim. Love it as always.

thank you A!!  i'm glad the bat is retired ... I'm glad you enjoyed it. xo

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Reading last week's chapter had me concerned about Miriam's boyfriend, Dougie as she called him.

Happy to say, that after meeting Doug this week, my concerns have been squashed. Will they stay in that state? I don't know, but he seems like a pretty stand up kind of guy. I guess, the baby will be in Don and Lous' future as a niece/nephew, and not as their child. Probably for the best anyway. Let them adopt a child/children in need. 

I recently read an article about an American couple adopting four siblings aged nine to thirteen. Reading their story, and seeing the joy on all of their faces was a beautiful thing to see. Kudos to this couple - they're in their early thirties - for seeing the worth in these older kids rather than holding out for a baby. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Reading last week's chapter had me concerned about Miriam's boyfriend, Dougie as she called him.

Happy to say, that after meeting Doug this week, my concerns have been squashed. Will they stay in that state? I don't know, but he seems like a pretty stand up kind of guy. I guess, the baby will be in Don and Lous' future as a niece/nephew, and not as their child. Probably for the best anyway. Let them adopt a child/children in need. 

I recently read an article about an American couple adopting four siblings aged nine to thirteen. Reading their story, and seeing the joy on all of their faces was a beautiful thing to see. Kudos to this couple - they're in their early thirties - for seeing the worth in these older kids rather than holding out for a baby. 

Thanks Reader. .I'm glad you liked Doug. Miriam has lots of love and support .. well she always did if she'd just asked for it.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thanks Reader. .I'm glad you liked Doug. Miriam has lots of love and support .. well she always did if she'd just asked for it.. 

see that's the hard thing, the thing that makes Miriam so real.

asking for that support, and help, is really REALLY hard

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

see that's the hard thing, the thing that makes Miriam so real.

asking for that support, and help, is really REALLY hard

Miriam was not likeable, but her about face, to me, was very natural .. suddenly you are in trouble and who is the most likely to help if we ask for it ... your family ... even if you've been an idiot.  Not always, i know that, but for the majority, I think so.

• Like 4