"In a Heartbeat" - Animated Short Film

B)..................I almost went to post this earlier bur got busy, so glad someone else posted it, I agree the non-verbal low music background opened up the heartfelt angst of this short film. The scenario was well placed and somewhat predictable was very worthy of an accolade from the film industry. The title was perfect, I'm sure everyone who sees this will instantly remember there first crush. (I know I did).

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Horn said:

Also found this interesting Elders react to In a Heartbeat video. I must admit some of the reactions made me cry as much as the movie itself.

You didn’t cry over the reactions of us elders here in this thread?  ;-)

14 minutes ago, Horn said:

Also found this interesting Elders react to In a Heartbeat video. I must admit some of the reactions made me cry as much as the movie itself.

Thanks for posting this, Horn. I don't know how those viewers were chosen but their responses surely indicate a wonderful change in general attitudes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I saw that short, then I watched the Elders React version. :D Very sweet short film. The reactions was very nice as well, since they're from a varied spectrum of people who grew up in a, "we know it happened, but we didn't see it or talk about it," generation. I wouldn't mind seeing an animated full feature film within this genre/style for sure. 

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

I watched it over a year ago and it's marvelous! What I like the most about it is how well non-LGBTQ people responded to it. I don't think that it would have received the same positive reaction ten years ago. We're definitely moving toward the right direction.

• Love 2