Comicfan - Issues - asking in my own forum.

Basically I've run into a problem.

Due to issues with my health and then not having a computer, the normal people I tap for beta work aren't able to do it anymore. In some cases it is real life has interfered, which I can understand, or they have sort of faded away from GA.

Just so people know, I was made aware by a reader of one story left undone. To be honest, it was a 10 chapter story, 5 were up and my beta found a plot hole you could drive a cruise ship through starting in 6. No problem, I could just redo 6 to 10. Then I got sick, computer died and to be completely honest, I forgot it existed. However, now working to create an ending again and will need someone who can be as honest and tell me where I mess up.

That brings me to project 2. Working on another limited chapter story called Dragon''s Hoard. I've advertised for a beta and again, no answer.

So while my one shots - Anthology and Halloween contest are nearly complete and shouldn't have an issue with beta or editors for them, sort of sunk on the others. Longer projects require a real commitment. I need both a reader/task master to keep me going. While there is no time schedule to keep, I will not post unless the story is complete. I'd also prefer not to spread this out over months. I'm trying to keep both projets between ten to twelve chapters. 

If anyone is interested,  let me know. Thank you.

Edited by comicfan