Hetero Fridays! :P

13 hours ago, MrM said:

Sorry to say, I'm a Gold Star Gay Guy.

That's not to say that I can't like 'girley men'. :P

Hi7bE2h.jpg

I'm Gay All the Way, but MrM that is not a man... no sir, that is a boy - although kinda androgynous, but then young girls could easily look like young boys - except for Adam Apple (but we can't see that)!

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, William King said:

I'm Gay All the Way, but MrM that is not a man... no sir, that is a boy - although kinda androgynous, but then young girls could easily look like young boys - except for Adam Apple (but we can't see that)!

Verified that at the time picture that George was claiming to be 20 years old at the time. He is incredibly fair, however. 

A couple of years on, just a few months ago, he 'roughened himself up a bit'. Still . . . very, very fair.

In all honesty, to my eye, as far as overall aesthetic beautiy is concerned, I have never seen a male of our species as stunningly beautiful as old George here. He's almost unreal.

1eGpNRo.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..