I love this story. Started reading on another site long ago. Over time, lost track of it.

I immediately remembered first chapter. Love the complexity in the main character. Tough and vulnerable. Hard on the outside. Soft and tender on the inside.

• Like 3
On 24/08/2017 at 11:49 PM, BlindAmbition said:

I love this story. Started reading on another site long ago. Over time, lost track of it.

I immediately remembered first chapter. Love the complexity in the main character. Tough and vulnerable. Hard on the outside. Soft and tender on the inside.

Thanks!  Cal now gets a more proper ending than there was (or still is, hmmm, I should remember to fix that when I've finished posting it on GA), even though it's tough deciding to stop writing for him as I like him a lot :) 

Edited by Sam Wyer
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This is fucking awesome Sam !   I loved the story and I've asked you before, and am asking you again now, will there be a sequel ?  I seriously ship Cal and Davey (I do apologise for speaking in adolescent language) more love for them !!!  Okay maybe more sex as well ... :gikkle:

Keep on writing, thank you !

:kiss:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

This is fucking awesome Sam !   I loved the story and I've asked you before, and am asking you again now, will there be a sequel ?  I seriously ship Cal and Davey (I do apologise for speaking in adolescent language) more love for them !!!  Okay maybe more sex as well ... :gikkle:

Keep on writing, thank you !

:kiss:

Thank you - it's great to know that you think it's "fucking awesome" - I'm sure Cal would approve :) 

And, no, there's no plan for a sequel (too many other characters who are demanding attention at the moment), but as you will soon be able to read (maybe in a week or two) there's now a slightly better ending, so a couple of extra chapters than what you have seen previously on another site.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Like so many others here, I've really become attached to this story. Great character and plot development. I guess I've always had a thing for older guys, and maybe that's why your story works so well for me. I look forward to each and every chapter, so I hope you eventually post the whole thing. I don't even care how long it takes. Kinda fun looking forward to the next chapter. Great storytelling Sam!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Ok I have to go and write properly chapter review, but just want to tell you that this story was awesome, a very interesting character, a good plot. Very cool, can't wait to see what you are going to create next. :hug:

Thanks very much, it's great to hear that you have enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, uccguy1 said:

I rarely comment on a story, but this one Is too good to admire it silently.  Thanks for a wonderful read.

Thanks very much, I appreciate you taking the time to say so :) 

There were times when Cal frustrated me. I found it difficult to read the first few chapters, but others who I respect very much had very nice things to say about the story. So I persevered and was rewarded by a young man who gradually became a much more interesting and enjoyable person!  ;-)

31 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

There were times when Cal frustrated me. I found it difficult to read the first few chapters, but others who I respect very much had very nice things to say about the story. So I persevered and was rewarded by a young man who gradually became a much more interesting and enjoyable person!  ;-)

Thanks for pushing through.  I can appreciate that Cal might not be the easiest person to get on with, certainiy early on.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Great story. Cal’s difficult, and high-maintenance, but grows on you. Davey’s almost a cipher, but has enough personality to not completely disappear. I loved how Cal was a fucking foul mouthed asshole, but revealed his insecurities and sweetness; easy to see the defensive posture. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, BillyButch said:

Great story. Cal’s difficult, and high-maintenance, but grows on you. Davey’s almost a cipher, but has enough personality to not completely disappear. I loved how Cal was a fucking foul mouthed asshole, but revealed his insecurities and sweetness; easy to see the defensive posture. Thanks!

Thanks for reading :) 

• Like 2