Comicality

:O Damn!

7 hours ago, MrM said:

Wow! He's sooooo skinny! :o

Always was, always will be. I forget how close he and I are in age sometimes. It scares me :P 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Always was, always will be. I forget how close he and I are in age sometimes. It scares me :P 

Yeah, it gets even weirder when people your age who you grew up with on TV or the Movies start having gray hair or start getting the middle age spread. Brad Pitt for instance! :o

I remember seeing Aaron Carter's music videos on Nickelodeon when I was a kid, usually during summer vacation. I would've guessed he was 15, 16 or so back then.

On 8/27/2017 at 9:55 AM, MrM said:

Yeah, it gets even weirder when people your age who you grew up with on TV or the Movies start having gray hair or start getting the middle age spread. Brad Pitt for instance! :o

Hahaha. Nathan Gamble was a cute fellow in the movie Dolphin Tale. Cue the sequel a couple of years later, and it's like, "WHOA! I'm surprised he doesn't knock his mom unconscious with that jaw when he kisses her good night!" :blink::gikkle:

Even Mickey, my not-so-little-anymore bro-in-law, has started getting choosy about which songs he makes into covers, because he can't reach the highest notes anymore. :lol: