Happy Birthday, Palantir!!

I wonder if any of the others realize the significance of the blue globe in Cias' birthday greetings. It was great! I hope you had a good day. I still haven't read any more of your last book. The fact of the matter is I haven't read almost anything since we last spoke, not even Marks' 'HMS Valiant'. The one thing I can and will do is wait till your second book is published and order both (to save on shipping. What, me cheap, well maybe). Must be a special feeling to know that your twin great grand nephews will one day get to enjoy your books as much as we have, now that's a legacy.

I know I'm late but I would still like to add my few words in...

Wishing You

:wizard::music::music::music:Palantir :music::wizard::wizard::wizard:

A Belated Very Happy Birthday!!!

image.jpeg.8624720fa9837c3e951d6da22ac47c74.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRALIAN. AUSSIE. - YouTube

Sorry. I couldn't help myself when I saw this one.

Happy Birthday [Party Birds!] - YouTube

To make up for that first one.

sandrewn

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandrewn said:

I wonder if any of the others realize the significance of the blue globe in Cias' birthday greetings. It was great! I hope you had a good day. I still haven't read any more of your last book. The fact of the matter is I haven't read almost anything since we last spoke, not even Marks' 'HMS Valiant'. The one thing I can and will do is wait till your second book is published and order both (to save on shipping. What, me cheap, well maybe). Must be a special feeling to know that your twin great grand nephews will one day get to enjoy your books as much as we have, now that's a legacy.

I know I'm late but I would still like to add my few words in...

Wishing You

:wizard::music::music::music:Palantir :music::wizard::wizard::wizard:

A Belated Very Happy Birthday!!!

image.jpeg.8624720fa9837c3e951d6da22ac47c74.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRALIAN. AUSSIE. - YouTube

Sorry. I couldn't help myself when I saw this one.

Happy Birthday [Party Birds!] - YouTube

To make up for that first one.

sandrewn

lol - I liked all those kookaburras.

And, since my birthday is on the 29th, you can consider your birthday greets as being on time - It's not your fault that we're a day ahead of you here in Aus. :)

Hmm! Now you've got me intrigued.  Cia's greeting sure had a big WOW factor but it has a special significance as well?? - Please elaborate.

THANKS FROM DOWNUNDER!

Palantir

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...