1 hour ago, Comicality said:

LOL!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhmigod, I'm old! Hahaha! Hilarious!

Have you ever seen this one? ::Cracks up:: 'Texting'??? Hahahahaha!!!

https://youtu.be/XkuirEweZvM

"I like old technology! I love classics!" ~ the boy will be a future Antiques Roadshow expert. 

Oh and HUSH YER HOLE! I'm older than you are dammit! :P

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/11/2017 at 12:55 PM, MrM said:

"I like old technology! I love classics!" ~ the boy will be a future Antiques Roadshow expert. 

Oh and HUSH YER HOLE! I'm older than you are dammit! :P

well I was talking to Moses one day when he said your both too -_-young , and he smote the rock, trying to tune to tune in the Antiques Roadshow:huh:..SO.. there!! :P:*)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

well I was talking to Moses one day when he said your both too -_-young , and he smote the rock, trying to tune to tune in the Antiques Roadshow:huh:..SO.. there!! :P:*)

Hehehehe!

• Like 2

On 9/10/2017 at 12:37 PM, MrM said:

I've been laughing my butt of at this for a couple of days. These two cute dudes are soooo totally clueless, particularly the teenaged older brother. OMG! HAHAHAHA! :rofl:

It never occurred to them that something had to come before iPods and CD players? :rofl:

• Like 2

The boys in this video are not only adorable, but also admirable for their honesty and straightforward response to the order to "slap her!" :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hahaha! YES! I did see this one before, but it never fails to make me smile! Humanity is always present! LOVE it! ((hugz))

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On September 16, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Page Scrawler said:

The boys in this video are not only adorable, but also admirable for their honesty and straightforward response to the order to "slap her!" :gikkle:

"Because, I'm a man!" ~ Molto Bene!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hahaha! YES! I did see this one before, but it never fails to make me smile! Humanity is always present! LOVE it! ((hugz))

Oh, man! That's one helluva coincidence! :lol: A while back, I found a video of two boys who met each other as friends, then found out that they were actually brothers. I showed it to Sammy Blue, and he said that it was the very same video which inspired him to write "Gemini". :rofl:

Also, :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure how old the news is, nor do I have the full story. But from what I can tell, these two lovebirds (who are now married, I gather) went viral after someone found an old home movie of five-year-old Danya asking five-year-old Kristy to marry him, and placed it on YouTube. Or something of that nature. :gikkle: And the couple has been in the spotlight ever since. So adorable! :wub:

Edited by Page Scrawler
The video still works. IDK why the screen is gray before starting it.
  • Love 1

Awwwwww! :heart: 

• Like 2