Too Cute . . .

MrM

1 hour ago, Comicality said:

LOL!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhmigod, I'm old! Hahaha! Hilarious!

Have you ever seen this one? ::Cracks up:: 'Texting'??? Hahahahaha!!!

https://youtu.be/XkuirEweZvM

"I like old technology! I love classics!" ~ the boy will be a future Antiques Roadshow expert. 

Oh and HUSH YER HOLE! I'm older than you are dammit! :P

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

well I was talking to Moses one day when he said your both too -_-young , and he smote the rock, trying to tune to tune in the Antiques Roadshow:huh:..SO.. there!! :P:*)

Hehehehe!

• Like 1
On 9/10/2017 at 12:37 PM, MrM said:

I've been laughing my butt of at this for a couple of days. These two cute dudes are soooo totally clueless, particularly the teenaged older brother. OMG! HAHAHAHA! :rofl:

It never occurred to them that something had to come before iPods and CD players? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On September 16, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Page Scrawler said:

The boys in this video are not only adorable, but also admirable for their honesty and straightforward response to the order to "slap her!" :gikkle:

"Because, I'm a man!" ~ Molto Bene!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hahaha! YES! I did see this one before, but it never fails to make me smile! Humanity is always present! LOVE it! ((hugz))

Oh, man! That's one helluva coincidence! :lol: A while back, I found a video of two boys who met each other as friends, then found out that they were actually brothers. I showed it to Sammy Blue, and he said that it was the very same video which inspired him to write "Gemini". :rofl:

Also, :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how old the news is, nor do I have the full story. But from what I can tell, these two lovebirds (who are now married, I gather) went viral after someone found an old home movie of five-year-old Danya asking five-year-old Kristy to marry him, and placed it on YouTube. Or something of that nature. :gikkle: And the couple has been in the spotlight ever since. So adorable! :wub:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmnLac1Kxo

Two boys, Robert and Victor, contend with the loss of their friendship as Victor prepares to move to Stockholm, Sweden. On their last day together, they discover that each feels something deeper than mere friendship for the other. It's only about thirteen minutes long. :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmnLac1Kxo

Two boys, Robert and Victor, contend with the loss of their friendship as Victor prepares to move to Stockholm, Sweden. On their last day together, they discover that each feels something deeper than mere friendship for the other. It's only about thirteen minutes long. :)

Reminds me of Billy and Brandon a little bit.

Such a sweet and 'Reel' little story. Its interesting how these kinds of shorts can exist in Sweden but not in America.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MrM said:

Reminds me of Billy and Brandon a little bit.

Such a sweet and 'Reel' little story. Its interesting how these kinds of shorts can exist in Sweden but not in America.

I'm sure there's a few, if you look hard enough. Of course, you'd have to sort through all of the European and Latin stuff, first. :P

• Like 1

This little guy is Desmond Napoles. In the first video, he's 8 years old, marching in NYC Pride 2015. In the second video, he's two years older, taking part in NYC Pride 2017. Here's a kid who's not afraid to be FABULOUS!  :D:wizard:  His YouTube channel is "Desmond is Amazing". :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Joseph McManners performs in an operatic version of The Little Prince. He's a wonderful singer. :D I even have his album sitting on my shelf. :*)

Beautiful! :heart:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..