Too Cute . . .

MrM

I’m sorry. I’m in love with Link and this series is too funny if you’ve ever played the games.

Edited by MrM
  • Haha 2
On 17.9.2017 at 08:15, Page Scrawler said:

Die Jungs in diesem Video sind nicht nur bezaubernd, sondern auch bewundernswert für ihre Ehrlichkeit und direkte Antwort auf den Befehl, sie zu "schlagen"! : gikkle:

I get goose bumps 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Asher25 said:

OMG I SWEAR IF DEME FROM LEFT WITHOUT WORDS WERE ALIVE. ;o ❤️

I love that short film. The movies on that channel are awesome, though I haven't seen them all.  :gikkle:

@Comicality  "Drag kid" Desmond is Amazing is baaaack! And I love the blonde hair.  :lol:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Asher25 said:

ikr?! I had to post it. its kind of scary. we just need that accent, yes? ;)

Having met a real Deme at the Greek Festival this summer, I can say that, yes, our hero here would play a very good one!

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM This...is AWESOME! Young JJ Totah is now Josie Totah!  :o

960x0.jpg?cropX1=383&cropX2=3456&cropY1=

She looks wonderfully stylish. Congratulations, darling!  :heart:

Josie really looks comfortable in her own skin. She does, indeed, look all girl. :heart:

Sabrina is proud!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Asher25 said:

Blue eyes like these And the sexiest lips ive ever seen. The Karsashians have nothing on this boys set. ❤️ 

contend-boy-in-camping-chair-stock-images_csp2138835.jpg

Indeed, blue eyes that freeze you where you stand and possess your mind. Blue eyes to enslave you. Blue eyes to take you in and in the blueness bind you!

TDqJmkb.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..