MrM

Kiss of an Angel: Soundtrack

One of my very favorite stories by Comicality is 'Kiss of an Angel' which follows the first love of Ariel, an angel of a boy who has two left feet and the sweetest disposition ever given to a heart. The object of his love is the angelically beautiful and exquisitely good natured Tyler who is madly in love with Ariel in return though Ariel has a hard time believing it. It is a lovely spin off from one of Comsie's other popular romances 'New Kid In School'.

You can find the story here:

Because I love the 'happy vibe' of this story so much I created a playlist soundtrack for it. I've coupled it with a graphic I came up with for a cover. The painting is not mine. I will look up the artist again so I can credit him. I love his work!

I love this story SO much! It just makes me happy all over! I could eat Ariel up with a spoon I swear! He's such an adorable character! If you haven't indulged yourself in this story I greatly encourage you take the time. It's like literary cocoa!

Art:

qhq081J.jpg

Soundtrack:

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrM said:

One of my very favorite stories by Comicality is 'Kiss of an Angel' which follows the first love of Ariel, an angel of a boy who has two left feet and the sweetest disposition ever given to a heart. The object of his love is the angelically beautiful and exquisitely good natured Tyler who is madly in love with Ariel in return though Ariel has a hard time believing it. It is a lovely spin off from one of Comsie's other popular romances 'New Kid In School'.

You can find the story here: Kiss Of An Angel.

Because I love the 'happy vibe' of this story so much I created a playlist soundtrack for it. I've coupled it with a graphic I came up with for a cover.

I love this story SO much! It just makes me happy all over! I could eat Ariel up with a spoon I swear! He's such an adorable character! If you haven't indulged yourself in this story I greatly encourage you take the time. It's like literary cocoa!

Art:

qhq081J.jpg

Soundtrack:

This is so befitting , your touching on One of my very, Very  best stories of Comsie's .. this whole Story and sequels was soo  soo Magnificent..  I was drained  from crying over this one  I've read the main, and seguels at least three time and never get tired of them.. each time touching me a whole new way with whole new meaning ... Great call here.. Ariel and Tyler.. what they went through, even within themselves... Just makes me want to cry... :hug::rolleyes::hug: Just makes me want to Hugg someone..... !!

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

This is so befitting , your touching on One of my very, Very  best stories of Comsie's .. this whole Story and sequels was soo  soo Magnificent..  I was drained  from crying over this one  I've read the main, and seguels at least three time and never get tired of them.. each time touching me a whole new way with whole new meaning ... Great call here.. Ariel and Tyler.. what they went through, even within themselves... Just makes me want to cry... :hug::rolleyes::hug: Just makes me want to Hugg someone..... !!

OHHH ....            I  almost forgot... THANK you so much for turning me on to[ Carlos Hazday] he is all that you said, and so much more. I am Now Reading [Summer] and soooooooo captivated by how smooth every thing flows... I can't stop reading it's so magnificently Addictive ...:2thumbs::hug::hug::hug:

• Love 1