Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Return of the jerk

Dearest goat

You are very much forgiven! Circumnavigation was an epic accomplishment and I can easily see how it could take over your life. Good for you that you were able to break away for a while, even if you were missed. I am very much looking forward to read something new from your hand and mind. 

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator

I can absolutely see how writing Circumnavigation could cause burnout.  It's such an intense story.  Welcome back, and I'm looking forward to reading your new work :D 

• Like 3

Great to have you back!

I can completely relate.  There have been times when I would barely look at the site for months because there was just too much to do in the real world and I do like to get at least a few hours of sleep every night.  I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

• Like 3

It sounds to me like your extended walk-about, was a necessity. Your return is the proof of it, no more needs to be said. Welcome back, glad to see you. How do you like all the changes, it'll grow on you.

Our vigil is over, the 'goat' is back.

sandrewn

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
19 hours ago, C James said:

I go to great lengths to keep it utterly and entirely cliffhanger-free, guaranteed!

CJ :) 

Once again, what is a great length for the few ( let's be serious, only you :P ) is not a great length to the rest.  A micrometer is exactly that, 0.000039 of an inch. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..