Saturday Night Chat

Well finally about 10 I downloaded MiRC and gave that route a shot! By the way, I am not a aol user, the only thing I have of theirs is AIM and I am not using that now. Switched over to msn messenger "sparhawk_3@hotmail.com". Any way I tried MiRC and it worked just fine. There were even several folks still chatting and I got to chat with them for a couple of hours. I am going to look into trillian now.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Not that I enjoy reviving old threads... No not me :boy:

But I spent the night in chat last night. I mean I know it's posted on the main site and all but, thought it would be cool to kinda mention in here Saturday Nights are still on and I had lots of fun, you guys are so cool to hang with :)

I just thought it was weird that it seems like forever since it was mentioned in here. Unless you are kinda hiding, then I just like totally blew your cover ;) Hehehe...

*HUGZ* I had a great time and can't wait for next Saturday :)

Yeah...

I knew about your hectic work schedule so it was a real surprise to see you there that night. I'm still kinda grinnin that I finally got to meetcha. Shoulda dropped in a looooong time ago :)

*HUGZ*

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..