• Site Moderator

And back to me once again early in the moring.

Todays List:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

So, I tried to show everyone that you can play in a civil honest manner. During my short rule, I tried to share the Shiny and the Kingdom with anyone who showed respect and friendliness to me. Sadly, a few rabble rousers who were hell bent on bringing the Shiny down into the gutter and bringing shame and dishonour to it, were successful in making Shinyland into a close resemblance of Mordor.

So when the shiny was ripped away from my most benevolent and sharing hands, I decided I could show you all we can continue to play without the strife and meanness that certain people strive upon. I figured a simple '''Hi :) " would help bring decorum to this topic. Sadly the rabble rousers won out again.

Now is the time to name names!!!

Chief Rabble Rousers:

@TalonRider

@Valkyrie

@northie

Since one of your motley crue stole the shiny (I'm investigating how this happened :o ), I shall take up arms once again and defeat the peasants you are!!!

I am thinking for dinner tonight, a oven roasted @TalonRider with a side of peking @Valkyrie, and since I don't know where exactly she is from, but assuming northern England and close enough to Scotland, some @northie stuffed haggis!!

For @Drew Espinosa, my dearest Drew, your loyalty and bravery to try to defend my reputation means more to me than what I can express in words! I'm eternally indebted to you :hug:

So since I'm back..................................

:joe: :joe: :joe: :joe:  :joe::joe:  :joe: :joe: :joe: :joe:

MINE

• Love 1
  • Angry 2
28 minutes ago, wildone said:

So, I tried to show everyone that you can play in a civil honest manner. During my short rule, I tired to share the Shiny and the Kingdom with anyone who showed respect and friendliness to me. Sadly, a few rabble rousers who were hell bent on bringing the Shiny down into the gutter and bringing shame and dishonour to it, were successful in making Shinyland into a close resemblance of Mordor.

So when the shiny was ripped away from my most benevolent and sharing hands, I decided I could show you all we can continue to play without the strife and meanness that certain people strive upon. I figured a simple '''Hi :) " would help bring decorum to this topic. Sadly the rabble rousers won out again.

Chief Rabble Rousers:

@TalonRider

@Valkyrie

@northie

Since one of your motley crue stole the shiny (I'm investigating how this happened :o ), I shall take up arms once again and defeat the peasants you are!!!

I am thinking for dinner tonight, a oven roasted @TalonRider with a side of peking @Valkyrie, and since I don't know where exactly where is from, but assuming northern England and close enough to Scotland, some @northie stuffed haggis!!

For @Drew Espinosa, my dearest Drew, your loyalty and bravery to try to defend my reputation means more to me than what I can express in words! I'm eternally indebted to you :hug:

MINE

What do I get I'm basically Switzerland in all this

25 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

:joe:   ...and back to me!   (Since my Cards didn't make the playoffs, I'm celebrating the LA Dodgers who became the National League Champions tonight and earned their first World Series berth in 29 years!)

I'd rather have had the Cards

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, wildone said:

So, I tried to show everyone that you can play in a civil honest manner. During my short rule, I tried to share the Shiny and the Kingdom with anyone who showed respect and friendliness to me. Sadly, a few rabble rousers who were hell bent on bringing the Shiny down into the gutter and bringing shame and dishonour to it, were successful in making Shinyland into a close resemblance of Mordor.

Chief Rabble Rousers:

@TalonRider

@Valkyrie

@northie

I am thinking for dinner tonight, a oven roasted @TalonRider with a side of peking @Valkyrie, and since I don't know where exactly she is from, but assuming northern England and close enough to Scotland, some @northie stuffed haggis!!

MINE

:blink::huh:  I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice... *readies my various army components and buys some Chianti and fava beans to prepare for my victory feast :devil: *  :joe: