This is a thread for the current project I am working in which would contain seven parts. I consider this as my biggest project as of the moment because it offers a lot of lore that will be featured in multiple future spin offs (if my time would permit me, LOL). It is entitled Gateway Saga and the first book is called Into the Oblivion. Also, this one is a reboot because there were a lot of things that I decided to change, especially those that will not really be beneficial. Then I also added some other stuff that could hasten the flow of the plot. An example of this the character of Nikki.

Into the Oblivion features two main characters, Chance and Nikki. They have separated story lines as stated on the chapters. The plot revolves around Chance Valentine as he encounters mages from the realm of Etheria. But he didn't know that there are actually a lot of other things that were at stake. While Nikki Ellison's story focuses on him discovering his powers. His perspective will feature more lore on the Etherian realm. There will be a lot of fighting and other elements will be gradually thrown into the fray.

I just hope that this thread can be a good avenue to exchange ideas and criticisms. As usual, my writings will be focused on the characters and how they evolve to be a better person.

59e0ad6b05d08_01_GA.IntotheOblivion-2.2.thumb.jpg.9ad3a41df419e4a498ad4a340bf8577e.jpg

Edited by Solus Magus
  • 3 years later...

After three years (of inconsistent writing *insert sad face*), the first book is finally coming into its conclusion in a few weeks. I was hoping that this could be a centralized space to discuss the story which you can find here.

To the people who encouraged me with great and constructive criticisms, thank you. 

Synposis:

Chance Valentine and Nicholas “Nikki” Ellison are just normal boys who love to hang out with their friends. But because of certain predestined events, their lives were suddenly changed by the intrusion of mages from another world called Altimeraea. With newfound powers, they slowly come to realize that they are crucial in stopping a powerful enemy from resurrecting back to life. What awaits these two young heroes?

Edited by Solus Magus