New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello everybody,

I joined a while back but never did anything.  But two people from this site made me interested and I would love to get back into writing since recently the only writing I've been doing are roleplays on another forum.  My stories tend to be either weird or humor based and sometimes you can see the major influence manga has on my writing which is a little embarrassing.  I hope to fit in here and read and write lots of fun stories and get to know more people.  So look out for me!  I'm hoping to make my mark!  haha!

RedLady

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Hi Redlady! Mark away ... just read the new author help, how to post a story, though the ? tab in the menu bar. Doing so means I don't have to make that 'under review' mark on your story til you fix posting issues, LOL! The site is full of eclectic writers and varied styles, so don't worry about fitting in! Welcome to the non-lurking members.

Oh ok.  Thanks Cia!  Yeah I am slowly reading my way through the forums to get a feel of how things work.  And if I don't know something I ask my friends who are already here.  XD

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody!

• Site Administrator

Welcome pmdacey! It's always great to have new authors join the site, especially ones that like to participate in site events like the prompts!

Welcome pmdacey! It's always great to have new authors join the site, especially ones that like to participate in site events like the prompts!

Thanks Cia!  I plan on taking part in a lot things here.

Hello everyone,

I've been hanging around for a while now after following a couple of my favorite authors here from another sight. I finally got around to registering in April so that I could leave reviews.  Since then I have been wandering around here and found all sorts of great features, including the chat room where I have made some great new friends.

I just wanted to drop a note here about how wonderful just about everyone has been about welcoming me into commenting in the forums and especially the chat room. I have been to chat rooms where newbies are made to feel less than welcome. That isn't the case here. So far its been a fantastic bunch of people who have accepted me for who and what I am.  Lol a little odd when you consider a goodly portion of the people I have been chatting with are young enough to be my children!

Thanks for the warm welcome I have enjoyed so much!

Kitt

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I've been hanging around for a while now after following a couple of my favorite authors here from another sight. I finally got around to registering in April so that I could leave reviews.  Since then I have been wandering around here and found all sorts of great features, including the chat room where I have made some great new friends.

I just wanted to drop a note here about how wonderful just about everyone has been about welcoming me into commenting in the forums and especially the chat room. I have been to chat rooms where newbies are made to feel less than welcome. That isn't the case here. So far its been a fantastic bunch of people who have accepted me for who and what I am.  Lol a little odd when you consider a goodly portion of the people I have been chatting with are young enough to be my children!

Thanks for the warm welcome I have enjoyed so much!

Kitt

Welcome Kit.

I've found the people here to be consistently great. Well save one or two but ya have to have a couple just so you can keep your perspective. lol

Be welcome!

Thanks to those who have reached out to make me feel welcome

And welcome to you also Miles. I think you'll find this a place you can feel comfortable in. Be Welcome!

Hello everyone,

first I have to bag your pardon my English is not so well as it should be. I am also an author, but I write my stories in my mothertongue German, so I hope you don't mind my "European" point of view in the comments which will fellow. *bg

Greez from "the old World"