New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,

first I have to bag your pardon my English is not so well as it should be. I am also an author, but I write my stories in my mothertongue German, so I hope you don't mind my "European" point of view in the comments which will fellow. *bg

Greez from "the old World"

Hi DariusvB,

I wrote in German that I wouldn't mind your bad English if you wouldn't mind my bad German. I had a shit German teacher. He got really good at English but my German is still crap. lol. But we have remained the best of friends. But I didn't know that all posts have to be in English. But be welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Ken.

I've written gay erotica since 1999. My last novel I took a leap into the unknown and decided to write a YA novel, and wrote Cowboys Can Fly. To my delight it has been popular. To my amazement I have recently signed a film deal fot it.

• Like 3

I'm Ken.

I've written gay erotica since 1999. My last novel I took a leap into the unknown and decided to write a YA novel, and wrote Cowboys Can Fly. To my delight it has been popular. To my amazement I have recently signed a film deal fot it.

Dude lookit you! film deal awesomeness  :D

Also nice to see another Brighton-er on here. yay for the south.

• Like 1

I'm Ken.

Ooh, that's really cool! Welcome, Ken! :)

• Like 1

I've been lax coming into this forum lately.  I'm just gonna say welcome to everyone who has recently joined.

I'm Ken.

That really is great news Ken.  I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

• Like 1

Hey I'm new here :)

Yes you are!  So welcome to GA!  Your probably going to like this site.  It's full of great people, and they aren't all gay, some of them just wish they were.  :whistle:

Hey I'm new here :)

Welcome to the repair shop, Damaged94. I think you'll find you're not as damaged as you fear. Be Welcome my friend, this is the scratch and dent side of society. But we're bringing in new models that hopefully will be less banged up. :huh: Or perhaps banged up in a much more enjoyable fashion. :hug:

You deserve to be happy. So get on with it! Start here.

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm Gweall.

Some of you might remember me from Literotica or my blog, but I decided to give this place a try. I've poked around a little bit but figured it was time to get my own stuff up here since enough of my readers have asked me to. Seems like a nice place to be :)

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm Gweall.

Some of you might remember me from Literotica or my blog, but I decided to give this place a try. I've poked around a little bit but figured it was time to get my own stuff up here since enough of my readers have asked me to. Seems like a nice place to be :)

Welcome! I think you'll find this place wonderful for meeting people and sharing your talents.

So kick back and enjoy. ;)

Hey all, I'm Gweall.

I do recall your stories from Literotica; I look forward to reading your work here.  Welcome!

Hey all, I'm Gweall.

Gweall, this a lovely place to be. come pull up a little bit of carpet and join us,

Hey all, I'm Gweall.

Welcome to GA, Gweall   I remember you from Literotica, I like your stories :)

Hi There.

I'm Gabriel, just joined the site. My boyfriend has been here a while and I joined to see what it's all about. I'm going to go read lots now, and maybe write some time.

Not much to say otherwise, I'm  boring :)