New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi guys.

I've been enjoying these stories for a couple years now and I've been writing for a while, mainly just ramblings from my incoherent brain. I'm not looking forward to going pro or anything. Writing's just an outlet for me to express myself and it's a calming process for me. Allows me to sort through what I'm really going through.

I'm hoping that some of my stuff actually gets read and resonates with someone out there. But isn't that what every writer hopes for?

I'm 20 and starting college in a couple weeks but I'm glad to be here.

Looking forward to comments and criticism!

Welcome to the fold totallyy!

i have avoided joining until now because i hate these introductions, but felt it was important to acknowledge this amazing site that indulges my obsession for all things queer and literary. doubt i'll post much, but will continue to be an appreciative lurker.

thanks to all the authors for sharing your stories!

i have avoided joining until now because i hate these introductions, but felt it was important to acknowledge this amazing site that indulges my obsession for all things queer and literary. doubt i'll post much, but will continue to be an appreciative lurker.

HA! My Story - Roll Call starts with the fact that he hates new school because he HATES the introduction.

Be welcome and thanks for coming out of the closet . . . AGAIN.

ROTFLMAO

You can post freely now, you've already DONE the introductions.

cheers

I lurked for a good long time myself; it was grand fun.

Welcome pwyl999; maybe I'll run into you lurking about :lmao:.

That's one of the great things about this sight, the fact that you can participate as much or as little as you choose.  It is filled with good people and great fiction, and you are always welcome to participate, even if that participation is simply sitting back, reading and enjoying!

Hey! Aaahh..I just want to get over the introductions. I'm new but I've been lurking around the site for quite some time and I have to say at this site was best thing that ever happened to me! And it still is. I'm a big fan of domluka  :P

I hope to make some friends around. Thanks!  :P

I lurked for a good long time myself; it was grand fun.

Welcome pwyl999; maybe I'll run into you lurking about :lmao:.

Ya, I'll bet you guys know ALL  the nooks and crannies. ;):ph34r:

Welcome pwyl999! Be sure and hang out with Miles Long, she's a bad influence which means you're assured to have a good time. :P

ROTFLMAO

• Like 1

Hey! Aaahh..I just want to get over the introductions. I'm new but I've been lurking around the site for quite some time and I have to say at this site was best thing that ever happened to me! And it still is. I'm a big fan of domluka  :P

Be welcome Regatta. Be safe, but be welcome.

Welcome regatta, DomLuka is a great choice to follow!

Ya, I'll bet you guys know ALL  the nooks and crannies. ;):ph34r:

Says the guy living where in the USA?  :P  :funny:  :P

I registered today for my account. I've been writing professionally as a print journalist since I was 18. I have a bachelor's in English from Florida State and a master's in journalism from UGA. I am looking to develop my creative fiction skills and have several stories in my bank that I'd love to post soon and begin to get some feedback. Hope to hear from you soon. -- Tom

Aditus said I should stop lurking and say hi. So...hi!?

Then we should be thanking Aditus for giving you the nudge. Be Welcome!

I registered today for my account. I've been writing professionally as a print journalist since I was 18. I have a bachelor's in English from Florida State and a master's in journalism from UGA. I am looking to develop my creative fiction skills and have several stories in my bank that I'd love to post soon and begin to get some feedback. Hope to hear from you soon. -- Tom

Awesome Tom and be welcome. Can't wait for you to show us what you've got. The community always appreciates a good read.

Cheers,

John

Welcome, Tom! Looking forward to seeing what you've got! :)

Hi Totallyy,

Nice to see you and I am afraid to admit that I don't think I have read anything of yours :-(

I would like to extend a friendly hand out and to also ask could you let me know what you have written so I can take in your talent.

Cheers

Tim

Aditus said I should stop lurking and say hi. So...hi!?

Well Hello to you too.

Welcome Tom!  I look forward to reading your stuff.

Hola peoples, I'm GrimIsaac, you can call me Grim, Grimmy, or Isaac. HUGE reader, though small writer sadly, its mostly because my imagination is slippery and when i do catch it,it doesn't want work with me. HEY TWIG(thorn)... thanks for introducing me to the site  :hug:

Hola peoples, I'm GrimIsaac, you can call me Grim, Grimmy, or Isaac. HUGE reader, though small writer sadly, its mostly because my imagination is slippery and when i do catch it,it doesn't want work with me. HEY TWIG(thorn)... thanks for introducing me to the site  :hug:

:hug: Glad you could make it! :)

Hi,

I am a new member, but I am an avid reader of gay romance. I am just beginning to write some myself. I live in Metro Detroit and am very experienced High School English/Special Ed Teacher (32 years and counting). I am married to my college debate partner and we have one son who has Asperger's Syndrome. The son will be entering graduate school for applied statistics unless someone want to hire him to be a Data Analysis. I am looking forward to dis wocovering new stories to read and to work on my writing craft.