New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hola peoples, I'm GrimIsaac, you can call me Grim, Grimmy, or Isaac. HUGE reader, though small writer sadly, its mostly because my imagination is slippery and when i do catch it,it doesn't want work with me. HEY TWIG(thorn)... thanks for introducing me to the site  :hug:

Welcome GrimIsaac, maybe hanging around will help that slippery imagination of yours.

Hi,

I am a new member, but I am an avid reader of gay romance. I am just beginning to write some myself. I live in Metro Detroit and am very experienced High School English/Special Ed Teacher (32 years and counting). I am married to my college debate partner and we have one son who has Asperger's Syndrome. The son will be entering graduate school for applied statistics unless someone want to hire him to be a Data Analysis. I am looking forward to dis wocovering new stories to read and to work on my writing craft.

Welcome kchi as well.

Hi everybody, I'm Wendy. Been reading for a while now and thought I'd join the site.

Perhaps I might even start some writing of my own! I used to write lots but work and the internet seem to have eaten my attention span.

• Like 1

Hi everybody, I'm Wendy. Been reading for a while now and thought I'd join the site.

Perhaps I might even start some writing of my own! I used to write lots but work and the internet seem to have eaten my attention span.

Be Welcome then Wendy! We'd love to have more to read and another friend around the table. And I understand completely about having your attention stolen. This place and its people can be addicting. And a nice addiction it is. Thanks for making the neighborhood just a little nicer. ;)

Welcome, Wendy! :D Hope hanging out here can inspire you and get your creativity flowing again!

*offers paw* greetings and welcome Wendy. The internet does have a funny way of doing that, huh?

• Site Administrator

Hi Wendy! GA is not good for your attention to writing span either ... but it can be very encouraging, if you can manage to go offline after you're here, lol.

Welcome to GA, Uziel! There are plenty of stories to choose from too! Enjoy your reading.

Wow - get busy for a couple days and there is a population explosion!  Welcome to Ga. I hope you all find a little niche here just as i have over the last couple months. Warning - GA  IS addictive - but its a fun addiction and much better than many addictions I can think of.

I love your profile pic Uziel!

Edited by Kitt

New to GA, just having discovered it about a month ago, and finally decided to make it official; looking forward to reading stories and submitting my own.  Hoping to find the courage to start submitting my writing for others to view; I've participated in two NaNoWriMo's and enjoy writing ... but I don't know if I'm any good at it!

New to GA, just having discovered it about a month ago, and finally decided to make it official; looking forward to reading stories and submitting my own.  Hoping to find the courage to start submitting my writing for others to view; I've participated in two NaNoWriMo's and enjoy writing ... but I don't know if I'm any good at it!

NaNoWriMo What? 0.0

Welcome chrysoprase!

Welcome to the family! :D

awesome. come on in and join. Another Nano-kid! yay! we need more crazy-as-hell-in-november peoples. welcome to the fold

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Aaahh..I just want to get over the introductions. I'm new but I've been lurking around the site for quite some time and I have to say at this site was best thing that ever happened to me! And it still is. I'm a big fan of domluka  :P

I hope to make some friends around. Thanks!  :P

Welcome to newbie-ville. You join the long list of DomLuka fans.

I missed my grand opening introduction when I signed up but I would like to say hello to all the new folks that have joined. It's already been mentioned, but I'm going to remind you - This place is addictive! You might get thinner from skipping meals. :yes: