New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello Solo.  Don't limit yourself to just posting stories!  Come visit with us in the forums and the chat room too! There are lots of wonderful people around.  We get some pretty spirited discussions going.

Hello everybody, I am new in posting... I need to work on my english writing but I became so enthralled in Mark Arbour's CAP story, especially now that it reflects recent history that touched us all, that I decided to risk writing, even if it makes people cringe.

• Like 1

Hello everybody, I am new in posting... I need to work on my english writing but I became so enthralled in Mark Arbour's CAP story, especially now that it reflects recent history that touched us all, that I decided to risk writing, even if it makes people cringe.

No worries Carlotta, my English is excellent and I still make people cringe. :P

Be welcome!

I'm with Ricky on the make people cringe list. Don't worry too much about "proper" English.  I know several people who have graduated from top universities that don't speak English as well as you do Carlotta!

• 3 weeks later...

hello all! im Bushy and although my name suggest that im a fox, i am more into hamsters. i hope everybody will be friendly and let's have some fun together, k :) p.s. im a lil shy tho

Be welcome Bushy! Lots of fun around this place and lots of good ones your age too. So get happy. You "deserve" to be happy. You may need to work at it though. ;)

• Like 1

hello all! im Bushy and although my name suggest that im a fox, i am more into hamsters. i hope everybody will be friendly and let's have some fun together, k :) p.s. im a lil shy tho

Welcome to GA, Bushy. There are lots of stories you might like and the forums and chat, so have fun.

• Like 1

Welcome, all! If you have any questions about anything at all, just raise your hand, and you'll find help from a dozen directions. It's that kind of place.

Somebody once stated, "This place is so friendly, it's almost scary."

Well, Hallowe'en's coming, so maybe that fits. Anyhow, enjoy yourselves!

• Like 1

Arrrggghh! I should've browse Forums a little more often, I've been a member for about a month now, but it's only now I have seen this. :D but anyway I wanna do this!, Hello everyone! I am IAN, 21 years old, I've been around GA for almost two years, and only last August did I get the courage to join. thanks to A Class by Himself by Comicality that brought me here. and KC Grim who writes Pour Me Another so good I have to become a member just to put my comment on one of its chapters. :)

welcome to the other new members by the way! :2thumbs:

• Like 3