New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to all our new members.

Don't let the lunacy get to you, we are a nice bunch of lunatics.

Kitt, you neglected to mention we have some nice padded cells for when the lunacy becomes too much :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Voleuse.

I enjoy reading (and writing) gay fiction so I ended up here. I'm kind of drowning in the mass of stories though, there are so many (and I'm picky! :P). Anyway, on with the introductions. I live in the Netherlands, together with my boyfriend and my two cats. Errm, that's all I got!

Edited by Voleuse
  • Like 1

Hello!

I used to read some of the stories on this site a while ago.  Recently I've gotten a little more involved in my writing, and remembered this site while wishing I had some feedback.  If a website can be 'approachable', this one is, though I still feel weird introducing myself to people who can't see me.  Anyway, you can call me Con, and I'm a huge nerd when it comes to...pretty much anything.  I like my fiction with a healthy dose of 'non':  the more technical minutiae that can be worked into a storyline organically, the better.

Hello, all~.

I don't know why it took me so long to find this place, but I am happy to be here now. :) I've been reading and writing gay fiction (mostly romance) for years, and have my first novella coming out soon. I'm always looking to connect with fun likeminded people, and to get honest feedback on my work and enjoy the work of others. I can't wait to get started! :]

I see that I did miss the welcome of Voleuse and Con. I've seen your avatars around. Glad you could join us. 

Ricky, I hope you aren't slipping at the ripe old age of 54. :rolleyes:  Remember that little friend request you made?  :)

I see that I did miss the welcome of Voleuse and Con. I've seen your avatars around. Glad you could join us. 

Ricky, I hope you aren't slipping at the ripe old age of 54. :rolleyes:  Remember that little friend request you made?  :)

Could be the extra 3 years. lol Ya, just now catching up. lol

I've been told that I'm awful at these so I'll keep this short. 

I've been re-pursuing writing for a while now and I recently worked out that I'm gay. So I figured because I felt a bit isolated by the whole thing (I know one other writer and it's my reflection in the mirror) it would help if I started hanging around with people who were a bit like me. So I Googled around and came across this place. 

That's it really.

I've been told that I'm awful at these so I'll keep this short. 

I've been re-pursuing writing for a while now and I recently worked out that I'm gay. So I figured because I felt a bit isolated by the whole thing (I know one other writer and it's my reflection in the mirror) it would help if I started hanging around with people who were a bit like me. So I Googled around and came across this place. 

That's it really.

That wasn't so hard, was it? Glad you found the place. Welcome aboard, Gee.

Welcome Gee! I hope you find a home here and perhaps a few good neighbors. You "deserve" to be happy. You may have to work for a bit to get that way though.

So Enjoy and get gay! You've got family here now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone and I'm happy to be a member of this site.

my name is Gypseytails and I *LOVE* reading books :read: and trying my best (and failing) writing stories of my own.

This site was major part of my bisexual teen years and if I didn't found this site, I think I wouldn't know as much.

:worship:

• Like 1