New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, I am Sam an editor from NIFTY, Lachlan strongly recommended the site to me =) it seems really cool so far =D.

TTFN =)

P.s. OMFG I LOVE THAT PROFILE PIC OF THE SHEEP (I am Welsh too :D 

Teehehehehehe, very reminiscent of the movie, I am Sam.  Hehehe.  Ladies and gentlemen, madame et monsoirs, (sorry my spelling is bad as I'm still half asleep) my Editor!   :)

Edited by Lach.Nolan

Hi all, I am Sam an editor from NIFTY, Lachlan strongly recommended the site to me =) it seems really cool so far =D.

TTFN =)

P.s. OMFG I LOVE THAT PROFILE PIC OF THE SHEEP (I am Welsh too :D 

0.o Welsh and sheep? Interesting correlation. Does that mean that the men are men and the sheep are nervous? No WONDER the Welsh always have a song in their heart, a spring in their step and a bulge in their pants.

:rofl:

Welcome Wizzkid. Can we call you "wiz" for short? Of course not meaning that you wiz with anything short.

ok, ok, so I'd pick a pocket. I still love puns.

• Like 2

Hello! My name is Krzysztof (Chris). I live in Poland but recently decided to write in English. The idea to make such a move emerged after six months in London. I've just finished the book called "Treasure Hunt: Immigrant's Diary" about Polish lad  (me :P) who struggles in foreign reality, trying to make his dreams come true. He’s also gay, hoping to find easier life in London but on the other hand has to resist temptations which provides big city. However the whole story is much more universal, dealing with issues around the topic of immigration, showing experiences of people who moved to the UK from other countries. Basically it's very complex and a lot to explain so I will introduce it step by step in other topics if you want :*).

Though, my English is intermediate, it's far from being perfect. Here I hope to find people to help me with everything, from grammar to contents, give advices. Then make some friendships with other writers. Please be understanding as I learn English all time. Trying to be sistematic, on the other hand I have to learn Italian as well because I study Italian philology. Anyway my aim is to become fluent.

Don't know what to say more. Thank you for attention  ;).

• Like 2

Welcome Krzysztof! I hope you don't mind Chris since you included it. Otherwise I may put more z's in your name than required.

It appears that you have much to keep you busy and admirable goals. You should have no problems making friends here on GA. Cheers!

Welcome, Chris! A wise choice when dealing with dumb people like us who can neither spell nor pronounce your name properly. :P I have a Polish friend named Tadeusz. We call him Ted. :P

Looking forward to seeing what you've got! Have a look around, talk to people and you're guaranteed to find all the help you're looking for. :)

Hi,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a way to mark the stories that you have read?

Thanks

Welcome to GA Iairy. I have an answer for you and it can be found in the Gay Authors News at the top of the forums page. If you hit the link it will take you to the correct one. My comments to the Tech Blog are there along with many others. Short answer is, it is in the works but as indicated by Myr, the feature you are looking for will only last 30 days as planned. Hopefully the community can be convincing in making that a feature without an end date. Feel free to leave your own comment on that page. You're part of the community now, you signed up so join in my friend.  :thumbup:

Otherwise, like me, you will needs be keeping your own list.  <_<

• Like 1