New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Vic, you ever think of getting a part-time job at Wal*Mart?  :P

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, now, Snow Dog. Vic, along with Green, are on Member Outreach for the forum. Let him do his job. :2hands:

Mind you, I do agree that the skills he will aquire in this role would prove very useful should he wish to find gainful employment at Walmart, part time or otherwise. :P

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Welcome Ron to Gay Authors.

Glad to see you join, :2thumbs: Please join us in the forums where there is plenty to read and discuss and there is also alot in the archives and in the hosted authors section. Hope to see you around

Green

Big welcome to Ozthegreat, dana and messeduplife. Hello guys I'm pleased to see you join us here at gayauthors.org. There is plenty to explore and read and discuss here so kick back pick up your feet and join us.

Green

Big welcome to Spadrine and bigyoungstud.

Hello guys and welcome to Gay Authors. Please feel free to explore what Gay authors has to offer as there is plenty to read and plenty to discuss.

Green

hello maboi26, livnlearhphx,Blue100, Swedebear, mythistica,darkseer,rufio. welcome to gay authors. There is plenty of stories to read in the Library, archive or in the hosted author websites and please feel free to join us in the forums.

Green

Lot's of new GA members over the last day.

Hello to Marius, Brandonkies, Point Given, Steve Ktn, spinning218,

vlista20, SonOfABeeScotty, and prettyboy004.

Welcome to GayAuthors! Don't be shy and be sure to post something about yourselves or join in on one of the discussions.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take Care,

Vic

Hey, what's up dudes? B)

I'm John and I discovered this site by reading one of Julien Gregg's stories on the Nifty website. I am really impressed so far and had a great time chatting with a couple guys last night and I hope to be able to post regularly and become more involved in the future! :D

Edited by Point_Given

A warm welcome to our newest Members Tiger Fall and Marius.

Welcome to GA fellas! Be sure to browse around the forums as well as some of the other stories around here.

Feel free to posts a few words about yourselves.

Take Care,

Vic

Hi

Now im all nervous...

It was easy when I used David's name now im all out there  :blink:

Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing to be afraid of, and you're not quite all out there. Some things are still left to the imagination. Although, Dave has given you quite a buildup, hope you can live up to the image.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal.

P.S. You wouldn't believe some of the things he was talking about doing to you whe you passed out Saturday night/Sunday Morning :evil:

Hi

Now im all nervous...

Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grrr....So Chris beat us to this..... :P

Welcome Chris to GayAuthors!

For anyone who hasn't figured it out, Chris is 'ChrisScott', the famous Chris that DaveScott is always musing about. :2thumbs:

We hope you enjoy yourself around here!

Take Care,

Vic

Hi

Now im all nervous...

Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you did it babe.

No need to be nervous I've told them to be nice to you, and im sure they will :)

On a side note anything they tell you about me, If nice is true, If bad it's a lie :lmao:

love ya

Dave

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you did it babe.

No need to be nervous I've told them to be nice to you, and im sure they will :)

On a side note anything they tell you about me, If nice is true, If bad it's a lie  :lmao:

love ya

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you calling me a liar?

:king: Snow Dog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never snowdog, why what you been saying to him? :blink:

Welcome to our newest GA members Porter House and Gratefullyyours.

Be sure to stop by the live chat or post a little something about yourselves here.

Take Care,

Vic

P.S. - Hey Porter House, I love your steaks!

Welcome kipkerensky Glad to see you join us.

Plenty here for you including stories and our ever growing community thriving right here in the forums. Check out the hosted Authors aswell as the archive I'm sure you'll find something that suits your taste. So sit back Relax and join us.

Green

Welcome to all our newest GayAuthors members!!!

KenderCleric

immi

tyler100

drduke997

seek

dselliot

Fran

Be sure to take a tour around the place (if you haven't already), and feel free to post something about yourselves.

Take Care,

Vic

• Like 1