New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

welcome to two fo our new members, Nickolasjames8 and Golfnuttz. Glad to see you guys join us here at Gay Authors. there is plenty to discover and be a part of, including the archive and the library aswell as the forums. I hope to see you guys around and please feel free to post something about yourselves here.

Green

Big welcome to victor_tenn, fayevalentine and dovsa our newest members.

We have lots for you guys to explore and be a part of, including stories from great writers in the library, archive and from our fellow hosted Authors. Please feel free to post something about yourselves in here.

Hope to see you guys around Green.

Big welcome to matrix6, filam, Lucy Kemnitzer, Anna, Kitterykid, Jlt and JL

We have lots for you guys to explore and be a part of, including stories from great writers in the library, archive and from our fellow hosted Authors. I hope to see you guys posting in here and Please feel free to post something about yourselves in this thread.

Green.

Hi everyone Im Nickolas. I really love reading Dom Luka's stories. I hope one day I can write as good as he does. BTW, I really like this forum layout. Its nice. I belong to another forum that switched to Invision, and it really looks nice :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Nickolas, since you are young I thought I should warn you to stay away from the insidiously evil types around here. In particular you should stay away from Conner (make sure you spell his name right or he gets mad) and Michael (Rocketcnj, he passes out the rainbow jellybeans that are laced with something). They may seem sweet, but it is more like the gingerbread house from Hansel and Grettle.

Those around here who have the proper attitude are Mark Arbour (if he is ever allowed to post unmoderated again), Vic (naper_vic)) and of course myself (Snow Dog). If all else fails, trust Sharon (sat8997) because she is always right (or so I am told).

Have Fun and Don't talk to strangers

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

Edited by Snow Dog

Hi everyone Im Nickolas. I really love reading Dom Luka's stories. I hope one day I can write as good as he does. BTW, I really like this forum layout. Its nice. I belong to another forum that switched to Invision, and it really looks nice :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Nickolas, since you are young I thought I should warn you to stay away from the insidiously evil types around here. In particular you should stay away from Conner (make sure you spell his name right or he gets mad) and Michael (Rocketcnj, he passes out the rainbow jellybeans that are laced with something). They may seem sweet, but it is more like the gingerbread house from Hansel and Grettle.

Those around here who have the proper attitude are Mark Arbour (if he is ever allowed to post unmoderated again), Vic (naper_vic)) and of course myself (Snow Dog). If all else fails, trust Sharon (sat8997) because she is always right (or so I am told).

Have Fun and Don't talk to strangers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome

Psst. Don't listen to snow. Listen to those who are closer to your age. The elders are plotting against us. By the way, want some jellybeans? ;)

//shadows

Psst. Don't listen to snow. Listen to those who are closer to your age. The elders are plotting against us. By the way, want some jellybeans? ;)

//shadows

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll have to agree with Shadow, don't listen to snow dog. Actually, that's probably good advise for young and 'old' around here.

Vic :2hands:

//shadows

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll have to agree with Shadow, don't listen to snow dog. Actually, that's probably good advise for young and 'old' around here.

Vic :2hands:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love you too Vic :wub:

Snowey

Edited by Snow Dog

[Hey Nickolas, since you are young I thought I should warn you to stay away from the insidiously evil types around here. In particular you should stay away from Conner (make sure you spell his name right or he gets mad) and Michael (Rocketcnj, he passes out the rainbow jellybeans that are laced with something). They may seem sweet, but it is more like the gingerbread house from Hansel and Grettle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nickolas:)

Welcome...and I agree with Shadows....just be yourself and you will be just fine..where do we find your stories? is it in the archives?

And hey, Snow Dog, you also forgot that those of us on the Rainbow Side, always love Rainbow Hugs, Rainbow Sunshine and Hershey Kisses.....and um, the Rainbow Jelly Beans..well, they are just Jelly Beans...laced with sugar...tastes great but oh those carbs....

Beyond all that Nickolas..you will find that Snow Dog is a cool guy (he hates that I use that word a lot..and that he has a very Rainbow Side to him....shh.......he doesn't want us to know that but I feel he does..so he is cool by me....and has his own Snow Dog Emperor style..did he tell you that he is Emperor in his own kingdom>.....hmmm...given all you just read about the Rainbow v. Darksiders from the Domaholics Forum, best to follow Shadows wise counsel :) we Domaholics are fun and a bit crazy...but I think all good:)

Michael

Back on topic....

Welcome to all the newest members to GayAuthors!!!!!

RCM 1942

darknix_1

wowzers

mikiechris

rcfreak

Daddybearpa

David

We hope you all enjoy it here. Make sure you check out all the hosted authors, the forums, and LiveChat. Feel free to post something about yourselves and say hi.

Vic

Welcome to our newest member darkpassions!!!!

Please make yourself at home here at GayAuthors. There are a lot of great stories here and be sure to check them out. Plus the forums and live chat can be a lot of fun too.

Take Care,

Vic

please welcome our newest members,

slaveboy

phillykit

AmelioPheban

There is plenty here for you to discover and be a part of. I hope you guys find yourself in the forums enjoying yourselves and being a part of our community. Check out the Library and the archive there is something for everyone here.

Green

A warm hearty welcome to our three newest Gayauthor members!!!!!! :worship:

Welcome to tack, adisoc, and nathanwest!!!!! :2thumbs:

Be sure to check out the author forums, live chat, and all the other hosted authors.

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome KCStorm01, blue shorts, ManOfPatience, jon_smith, Zarcie, Texaspines, and LordKing to Gayauthors! :2thumbs:

Be sure to check everything out and feel free to say something about yourself here.

Take Care and Warm Wishes,

Vic

Big welcome to our newest members, gerryduffett, Phoeix Rising, billy16, cacaosdreams and angelusc.

There is plenty here for you guys to discover and be a part of, Including the archive, the library here in the forums and the hosted authors. I hope to see you guys around posting and please post something about yourselves here.

Green

Welcome to our newest members GoodAsYou, Bellona, tommy, kitten7315, tri_cool.

Glad you joined GayAuthors. Be sure to take a good look around the place and feel free to say a little about yourselves on this forum.

Take Care,

Vic

Lets welcome our new members Dezlboi, EleCivil, Bao, youngheart, DiamondDrew.

Hello,glad to see you guys join us here at Gay Authors. There is plenty here to read and disccuss and I hope to see you guys be a part of it. Please check out the library, the archive and our hosted authors. There is something for everybody here.

Green

A Fabulous Welcome to our newest members Alariq99 and fantasy stories!!!!

Welcome to GayAuthors!!!

We hope you enjoy the hosted authors, forums, and library here. Feel free to say hi and post something about yourselves here.

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome jfinn to GayAuthors!!!

Glad you joined us here.  Be sure to check out the forums, hosted authors, and the live chat.

Feel free to post something about yourself on this thread.

Take Care,

Vic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jfinn?? As in jfinn the author of Human Condition?? Please tell me you are planning on writing more of this story.

Sharon

Guest fantasy stories

A Fabulous Welcome to our newest members Alariq99 and fantasy stories!!!!

Welcome to GayAuthors!!!

We hope you enjoy the hosted authors, forums, and library here.  Feel free to say hi and post something about yourselves here.

Take Care,

Vic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbup: Thanx for the welcum. So far it has been gr8 and I am just learning my way around. Seems a little difficult but I have gotten this far. Have been able to read a coupld stories and eventually hope to send some of my own. I am not an author, but I have lots of stories from my life that I would like to share. Again, Thanx to all.

Big welcome to two of our new members Lycanfire and cactus01.

Were glad to have you here at gay authors for there is much to discover, read and be a part of. Check out the forums where you will find the library, or the archives and our beloved hosted authors. There is something for everyone here and I hope to see you guys posting and interacting with the rest of us.

Green