New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Many thanks, soon you will be longing for the times before i arrived tho ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They haven't regretted letting me in yet :whistle:

:king: Snow Dog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You my friend, are a mere novice when compared to my discrete and advanced annoyance techniques :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

discretion ≠ Snow Dog

discretion is for people who like to hide, and scurry away from the light like a cockroach.

You my friend, are a mere novice when compared to my discrete and advanced annoyance techniques  :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

discretion ≠ Snow Dog

discretion is for people who like to hide, and scurry away from the light like a cockroach.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Snow Dog, Harrod isn't kidding. I spent about 10 minutes chatting with him last night and I thought 'Hmmm, I haven't met anyone as annoying as this since :king: '.

:P

Vic

You my friend, are a mere novice when compared to my discrete and advanced annoyance techniques  :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

discretion ≠ Snow Dog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Snow Dog, Harrod isn't kidding. I spent about 10 minutes chatting with him last night and I thought 'Hmmm, I haven't met anyone as annoying as this since :king: '.

:P

Vic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil:

Sir dog, i challenge thee to a duel! :2hands:

Or we could just join forces and unleash a new layer of hell upon these poor misguided people?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That 'Sir' should be 'Sire'

I'm always looking to walk down paths with people at my side

Need I remind you that this section is for new members welcome not new members battle. So please let's end this here and lets all get along the normal way, talking behind each other's back. We wouldn't want to scare away new members.

Green

P.S. if you want to raise hell, remember that hell hath no fury like a Green scorned.

Let's welcome three of our new members Per, psion313 and hr779.

Lots here for you guys including hosted authors, a great forum community and an archive full of great stories. I hope to see you guys posting and becoming a part of the community.

Green

A warm and hearty welcome to our newest GA members: Devyn-Prototype, Riley James, mutt, and whiteeagle78408.

We hope you enjoy it here and be sure to check everything out. Feel free to post something about yourself here.

Take Care,

Vic

Big welcome to four of our new members. :2thumbs:

gaymarket

juliankds

fdude99

Caleb

:great:

There is plenty here for you guys, from the boards to the archive to the hosted authors. I'm sure you will find something here that suits your taste.

Welcome, Green

Welcome to our newest GayAuthor members!!!!! :great:

TBO

alvse

pep

crazy4az8

FrozenDream

friskypup2000

pure_fallen_angel30

NickB

dragonwolf52

Welcome all! Be sure to take a good tour of the place and make yourselves at home. Feel free to post something about yourselves on this thread.

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome to our newest members, smalltownboy9, smalltownboy09

Hi guys there is alot here for you, including the archive, the forums and the hosted authors. So sit back relax and join us, I hope to see you around.

Green

Welcome to six of our new members,

UAB Tuba

VivaLaDiva!

County Boy

Tyriell

Derekboy

arsr2002

Glad to see you guys join as there is plenty here for you to read, discover and be a part of. Check out the archives or the forums or even the hosted Authors I'm sure you will find something that suits your taste.

Green

Big welcome to our new members,

wheyz

written_lullabye

Andy

David R.W. Wadsworth

steven_1983

slyph

orianaflame

whey

There is plenty here for you guys to discover. Check out the forums and the hosted authors aswell as the archives. Hope to see you guys around and I'm glad to see you join.

Green

Big welcome to our newest members.

Mycinian

nottiboi

kennydima

harmonyrain

astarael

There is alot to discover and to be a part of. Please check out the forums and the Archive. We also have hosted Authors here with stories for your reading pleasure. I hope to see you guys posting and becoming a part of GA.

Green

Welcome to all GA's newest members!!!!!

warlock69

chris_king_2005

ecnice

buysbee

allyboi

nametaken

ramsayn

MrGreycoat

immortalrain666

deathonangelswings

summoner wall

Glad you could all join us. Feel free to look around the place and post something about yourselves on this thread.

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome to all of GayAuthor's (GA) newest members!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

Demonic_Kitty

irwyndick

orange0crush

jred423

rainbowelf

redone

martandrob

Aaron Manning

jakrob

myran_bf

Deathly and Deathness

homeboyft

Be sure to check out the forums, hosted authors, and the blogs. Feel free to post something about yourselves in this thread.

Welcome!

Welcome to all of GayAuthor's newest members!!!!!

HottieG

Motu

Candy

TheatreWriter

steve617

Luartes

pandora5002002

amani

Meleth of Legolas

leylandtiger

drycourt

berno_wald

aleino

sandra37914

zzziemliichh

brad_rocks888

starhawk6484

Make sure you all take a good look around and discover everything. Please feel free to post something about yourselves here.

Take Care,

Vic