Imagine Question: First Kiss

pGUHgN6.jpg

That very first kiss. That first intimate connection. It can be one of the most memorable parts of anyone's life...sometimes for good reasons...sometimes for bad reasons. But, whatever the case may be, our topic this time around is all about that very first liplock and how it affected you!

Now, I realize that some of you haven't actually had your first kiss yet, and that's fine. If you're still waiting for that magic moment, tell us what you want it to be like. What are you expecting? If given a choice, who would your first kiss be with? It's going to happen eventually, so you might as well enjoy a bit of fantasy until it taps you on the shoulder. Hehehe!

So share your very first kiss memories with us! Give us some details! Who was it with? Was it a boy? A girl? Was it premeditated? Or were one of you caught off guard? Was it good? Was it awkward? Was it...bad? How did you react? Whatever you can tell us, we'd be happy to hear it!

Sighhhh...first kisses. Awwww!

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 1

If I had to be totally honest, I experienced my very first kiss when I was only six years old. Hahaha, but I don't count that as my first 'real' kiss. But it was with a blond girl in the first grade, and we were on a field trip to the Field Museum. I don't know what came over me or why I was so enamored by this girl, but I vividly remember torturing myself about it for the whole field trip. I just HAD to kiss her before the end of the day! And I did. An innocent, little boy, kiss of course...but it scared the shit out of me to do it, the other boys in the class thought I was crazy, SHE thought I was crazy...but I did it! And I won't take it back! Hehehe! See? Comsie was a natural born romantic.

My first real kiss, meaning a kiss with some intent behind it, came when I was about twelve or thirteen, I think. It was with a boy named, Seth, and we had been friends for a few years. He used to live across the street from me, but his mom moved him and his little brother further away from us. Not TOO far away, but further than I was allowed to go by myself at the time. So every other weekend we would end up having his mom or mine drive over and drop us off for a sleepover. He had a bedroom, but we always slept up in his attic. His stepdad had a thing about 'noise' after ten O'clock, but...come on, dude! It's a SLEEPOVER! Relax. 

So we'd stay in the attic, played with action figures and Legos and talked and laughed. And I remembered this one night we had been watching "Raiders Of The Lost Ark", and this was probably the 50th time we saw it but it was playing in the background. We were both laying in his bed, it was dark except for the TV, and I don't really remember what we were talking about but things got really quiet all of a sudden. We could barely see each other's faces. I remember moving a little bit closer to him, and I remember him bumping my knee with his. And we were just sort of breathing. I swear I can still hear his breathing as I write this. And our heads got closer, but there was, like, a part of the blanket or a pillow between our faces. At first the blanket was between our lips, and then Seth pulled it down to get it out of the way...and our lips touched. 

I don't think I had ever been more excited in my entire life up until that point. Seth was extremely cute, but we were usually too busy having fun for me to really consider having a 'crush' on him or anything. I hadn't even really thought about it until a few minutes before we starting making out. And then there was some tongue action happening, then some rolling around, and a little grinding. But that's as far as it went. Hehehe, I honestly can't even remember how it ended or why we stopped. I just remember everything going back to normal the next day and it was as if nothing happened. 

Now, about a year later...hehehe, yeah, we finished what we started. Many, many, times over! (Wink) But it's not like we got together to kiss on the weekends. It happened, like, twice for a whole year. I didn't even think about it being a 'gay' thing. It was just this really sweet moment that happened with Indiana Jones playing on a Betamax machine in the background. Hehehe! Ahhh, memories.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Aw man, I have such a huge smile thinking back to this one right now.

So, when I was about twelve years old, there were two boys I used to look at dirty mags with and we um...did stuff ;)

Anyway, they were a couple of years older than me. One was like a cousin, let's call him John and the other, his best friend and for me, a HUGE crush. For this, let's call him Sean. So, we used to have fun mimicking what we saw in the magazines and this one day, it was a picture of two girls kissing, open mouth, really getting into it. Well, Sean says "Kiss me" and he draped a bandana over his mouth. I giggled (read: almost fainted) and dramatically leaned in for the money shot. I held it for a couple of seconds and then when we broke it off, he did the same with John who didn't seem all that interested and pushed him off with a laugh. Thinking he was done, I silently filed the moment away for future reference and turned the page. Then he said that he wasn't done with me yet, and turned to me with the bandana on again. Far be it from me to refuse so I leaned in again but, he let the bandana drop, on purpose and we locked lips for real. This time in shock, I held the kiss, and my breath but almost died when I felt his tongue on my lips. It started out funny but got seriously intense. We both were flushed after that one and to this day, it's one of the best kisses I've ever had. With Sean, it happened a few times after that and there have been a few people since then, but none that seemed to change my world like that one day when I wasn't expecting it to ever be a possibility.

A piece of me still misses him... 

Edited by JeffsFort
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Not everyone is lucky enough to have their first kiss to be remembered. And I am one of them. As Comsie said, we call the first kiss as it gives some intensive purpose. And I agree with that. 

Now I'll tell you about the first kiss I had which is not at all a real first kiss. May be I was thirteen or fourteen. And the other boy was four or five years younger than me. We were just fooling around that time, but it suddenly turned into a teasing and touching. And then he leaned towards me and we had our (not so) first kiss. We were doing all the lip smashing and tongue and all, but it felt awkward and may be nothing. You can also describe it as slimy. And that's all. We did fooling around for some time but it never went to anyway. I was so dumb even though I was, almost, fourteen.

Second and again not my real first kiss. I was 19 or something and doing a research for my college. A project work. And I have to travel miles to go there and get back. And that time I was active in a Gay dating website, where most of the members wanted sex only. And I have found someone from my working town and met him. I think you can understand for what. And the kiss with him was just lust and all. I never wanted to be in that situation but I was there on that day. And it never touched me deep into cores. And I refused to have the real sex and left from there. He never met me again. 

After that I tried to kiss my Ex, but he always rejected kissing me. So I for me haven't got any real kisses until now and other than dreams of real first kisses. And you can find them in My Upcoming Potry Book 'April Tulips 2017'.

Edited by Emi GS
  • Sad 1
  • 1 year later...

I was 13 years old when I had my first kiss. I was in the library at school, and it was mostly deserted, around lunch time. I had been flirting with this boy named Vitali for a few weeks since the start of school, and we bonded over a shared love of reading. He was also my partner in Science class. I could tell that he kind of liked me, and the feeling was mutual, so one day, while we were play-fighting over a beanbag chair, I leaned over and kissed him. Or, maybe he kissed me?  It was so sudden, I don't remember what it actually felt like, except for maybe a little jolt of static electricity between our mouths. I felt a little confused at first, and I asked him why he kissed me, to which he replied "Because I like you, doofus!" After that, I responded, "I like you, too." with a smile on my face. We leaned in for a second shot, but then the librarian came over and told us to take it somewhere else. 

As I recall, it was late September, and the weather that day was pouring rain. Yuck.  But the mood in the library was very cozy, and quiet. 

We left the library and found a little corner to talk with each other, and then we kissed a couple of times more. I remember feeling really happy when Vitali kissed me, and then pleasantly shocked when he asked me to be his boyfriend!  I always felt a little sad when we went our separate ways at the end of the school day. He never invited me to stay at his house, or accepted my invitation to come over to mine. I got the sense that his life at home wasn't so easy, and even though I'd have loved to stay friends with him, our lack of progress led to our eventual breakup as a couple. Still, I'll always cherish those memories I have of him. 

• Love 3

Awww, this would have been an AWESOME entry for the magazine, but it got posted already! Grrr! That's alright though. More topics will be coing up on the 1st and 15th of every month from now on! ::Nods::

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..