YAY!!! Thanks, you guys!!!

I recently got a few private emails fro people who found "GFD" and the "Billy chase" ebooks on Amazon.com due to your recommendations and your star reviews online! Thank you sooooo much for leaving a comment and a review and for just...grabbing the ebooks in general! Holy shit!

I'm sorry, but I stopped looking for public reviews a long time ago! I'm going to make it my mission to go through all of my published ebooks and check out the reposnes that have been made lately!

Thank you guys soooo much! I love ya! And I'll seezya soon! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Sometimes, just sometimes, good things happen to good people. I am very happy for you. I am not an ebook reader, but have been a fan of "GFD" since the beginning of time.

sandrewn

(congratulations)

Edited by sandrewn
  • Love 2

I will promulgate GFD till my dying breath and perhaps even my undying breath! It's the best vampire story I ever read! You deserve it to go hardback and then to make you a Stephen King millionaire!

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..