13 Short Horror Films (Season 2)

Hehehe, last year, I submitted 13 short horror films to be promoted on Imagine Magazine for our Halloween issue! This year, I'm doing it again! These are my 13 favorite short horror films for this year! And it was hard to narrow it down, as about four or five others deserve to be on the list as well.

Anyway, if you're looking for some chills this Halloween weekend, check them out! And let me know if you have  favorite!

https://www.voy.com/15900/88449.html

And don't forget to grab your copy of "Darkness Waits" on October 27th! Might as well get all of your shivers at once, right? Hehehe!

• Like 1

I think my favorite short films this year were "Blinky", "Don't Look Away", and "Itsy Bitsy Spiders"! Those are my top three, with "The Artifice" coming in as a very close 4th! I look forward to seeing what these online directors come up with next year! Hehehe! Loved it!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..