White Elephant Prompt Present Game

• Site Administrator

Pick a present, any present! It's a white elephant-style selection process. You can pick a present from the list that no one has selected or you can select a present someone else has claimed. Each present is represented by a number and can only be "stolen" once.

If you have your present stolen, you must pick a new present or steal one that hasn't been stolen yet. If you have stolen a present please tag the person you stole it from and add the line, "And present (number) can't be stolen from me!" 

But what is in the presents? Well, you'll have to wait until next week to see them opened up and find out! *You will need to write a flash fiction piece of some sort based on the present's contents.* What the specific challenge and prompt will be will vary, so pick your present wisely!

White Elephant Prompt Presents.jpg

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator

Awww, c'mon, no stealing happening yet... you guys are too nice to each other! Or maybe I just put out too many presents. 

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Cia said:

Or maybe I just put out too many present

Well, there are 27 when the usual take-up of Newsletter games by authors is 10 or so. Perhaps we should've been squabbling over a dozen presents ...? Never mind. Looking forward to the torture being outlined.  :pinch:  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 11/20/2017 at 5:12 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

I'll take lucky number 13 :) 

I will steal #13!! And present #13 cannot be stolen from me.

Edited by Ivric
Added to the post for clarification
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, comicfan said:

Well at least Cia will be happy. We have a grinch stealing presents. Only kidding Ivric.

I don’t mind.  Lol. I know Karma and she will pay me back!!

• Like 2
On 11/19/2017 at 9:49 PM, Puppilull said:

Number 6!

(I was about to pick no 9, but I didn't have the heart to steal it from @JayT since he was so nice and edited my antho story! ;) )

I'm stealing #6 And present #6 can't be stolen from me

• Like 2
Just now, Puppilull said:

GRRR! As a lawyer, I cannot steal. (Stop laughing. Hey, you guys, stop laughing!)

I figured since my last one was stolen if I stole one I'd be safe. No having to keep watch over my shoulder :P 

You do know you've now left yourself open again with your choice. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

I figured since my last one was stolen if I stole one I'd be safe. No having to keep watch over my shoulder :P 

You do know you've now left yourself open again with your choice. 

I'm an innocent like that, forever trusting my fellow man...

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

I'm stealing #9 and #9 can't be stolen from me (love ya Jay).

ohhhhhhhhhhh I so want to be mad at you but I love you too much.......I'm stealing #3 and #3 can't be stolen from me....sorry not sorry @Valkyrie

Edited by JayT
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1