White Elephant Prompt Present Game

• Site Administrator

You guys can add images to the story, or the story banner if that's an option for you (the size for profile/story banners are 848x121 at 72 ppi) but I was also giving authors the option to find an image that I could incorporate with the newsletter feature too. So, if you have one or want to add one if you haven't already, just PM me (in the same message as before, please, since I keep them all in a separate folder so I don't miss announcing anyone's story) with the image or link. 

Remember, though, that all images must be either 1) public domain 2) legally downloaded or purchased stock from a stock website (pixabay.com is a great free site) or 3) an image you've taken yourself. I don't use images in our newsletter that have just been yanked from online somewhere to avoid legal use issues. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, northie said:

@Timothy M. Your answer, I think.  :)

yeah, but not on what to do with the pic. But I've sent it to Cia as per her instructions, so hopefully that works.

2 hours ago, Puppilull said:

So you simply have to. You really are the sweetest!

:blushing: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
On 12/21/2017 at 4:55 AM, comicfan said:

I just got out of work. Won't be home for an hour or so.

No problem. I'd gone to bed. But edits are now in your inbox. :) 

Hmm weird, now my story has a green background again...

Edited by Timothy M.
gone green
  • Like 3
  • Site Administrator

@Emi GS The deadline was the 20th. The newsletter goes live tomorrow morning, so there's not really time to write anything. Life happens, right? Maybe next time! 

• Like 2