HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADITUS!!!

HAPPY   EARLY   BIRTHDAY,

ADDY!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful b-day!!!!!  

:wizard:  :joe:  :worship:  :):D  :glomp:  :hug:  :kiss:  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, aditus said:

guys. You made my day! Thank you so much!

Iam not much around, sorry.

Iwas diagnosed with AML in August. Since then I'm fighting the illness supported by Valkyrie warrior spirit and another friend helps me kicking it to the curb although she has a bad knee. I look into the smiling faces of two very good friends who did a scavenger-hunt  through all my stories!

I intend to be more around soon.

Keep fighting, stud!

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, aditus said:

I am not much around, sorry.

I was diagnosed with AML in August. Since then I'm fighting the illness

Sorry to hear you have health problems, my friend. :hug:  I hope you'll get through the necessary treatment without too much discomfort and find yourself completely cured by the end of it. We look forward to seeing you back at GA, but the most important matter is for you to take care of yourself and get well.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, aditus said:

I was diagnosed with AML in August.

I’m guessing that means either Angiomyolipoma or Acute Myeloid Leukemia. No one is ever diagnosed with “Aston Martin Lagonda’ (although I do question the need to own a Lagonda!),  ‘Anti-Money Laundering’, ‘Advanced Mobile Location’, or any of the other suggestions listed on Wikipedia’s disambiguation page. Whichever it is, I hope you become one of the miracle cures they write up in medical journals!  ;-)

Adi

Best wishes for your birthday, but more importantly perhaps,

best wishes for your recovery.

May you be well again, sooner rather than later.

Edited by northie
  • Like 1
  • Love 2