Tis' the Season! Post Your Favorite Christmas Music

Ok, I’m also posting this. While a Barbra fan to some songs. I’m not at the top of her queer-base. I hate to love this ridiculous version of Jingle Bells... Diva sings it like a feckin Broadway Showtune. Just hilariously classic.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I was coming here to recommend, 'Mary Did You Know,' but Bhopper did that already. :D Love that song.. first time I heard the version from anything it gave me goosebumps. Pentatonix version is one of the better ones out there as well. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'll join in the discussion with a number that may provide a little holiday relief :) Kay Starr is hard to resist, and she puts us in the right frame of mind to deal with those holiday stresses. 

Kay Starr - "Its a Good Day" and "Wheel of Fortune" (live 1952 performance)

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I have three favorites. Two are Carol's you may hear in the shops:-  All I want for Christmas is you by Steve Grand (I love his voice), and It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (because of the line 'and mum and dad can hardly wait for school to start again' :P )The last is one that was recommended to me a few years back on here, I think by Comicality (but don't quote me on that  ;) ) because I love the funny Christmas songs, Walking around in women's underwear by Bob Rivers. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1