Happy Birthday Lisa!

14 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

🎉Happiest of birthdays to you Lisa.. 🎉Hope your day is as special as you are!! ❤️❤️🍰🍷

Awww, thank, Def! You're too sweet. Thank you for the b-day wishes here and on FB. :hug:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:wizard::wizard::wizard:Happy Birthday, Lisa!!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

I hope you have an awesome day :D:D:D 

Congrats on reaching a quarter century ;)  :gikkle:  

Here's a doggie cake for you (ignore the writing ;) )  :D:D 

Image result for dog cake

Thanks, Val! :) Yeah, jeez, a quarter of a century is a mile marker or something! ;) hehe

Thank you also for the doggie cake --  you know the way to my heart! :lol: I especially love his name tag -- if there was an 'i' in there, it'd be like my beloved Jessie. Thank you! :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Emi GS said:

You are the rain of monsoon

The joy of blossoming spring

You are the crisp of frozen fruit

The warmth of sweaty summer

You are the green, the livelihood

The hidden wonder of nature

With all the blessings and best wishes

Enjoy the Day you were born years ago

Happy Birthday Lisa

:heart::heart::heart:

Awww, Emi, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for writing it for me. You're too sweet. :hug: :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Image result for birthday wishes natureHappy 25th Birthday, Lisa!! I'm happy to share the date with such a Wonderful Person :wizard: 

Awww, thanks, Gary! I'm honored to share the day with YOU!! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, jess30519 said:

Hey Lisa, many happy returns of the day!  (I never understood that phrase when I was younger...)  

I hope you [will have] [are having] [have had] a very happy birthday!

Awww, thanks, Jess! :) I don't remember if I even HEARD that phrase when I was younger!! :lol: 

I did have a very good day, thanks! The animal hospital's holiday party was tonight, and it was fun. (Even if no one realized it was my b-day. :lol:)

• Like 2

Belated happy birthday! (It seems appropriate somehow since you always seem to be commenting on stories we both read days after I have! My favorite memory of turning 25 was the refund check on my car insurance, but women don’t have to pay the extreme surcharges that young men do – you guys aren’t as reckless!)  ;-)

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Belated happy birthday! (It seems appropriate somehow since you always seem to be commenting on stories we both read days after I have! My favorite memory of turning 25 was the refund check on my car insurance, but women don’t have to pay the extreme surcharges that young men do – you guys aren’t as reckless!)  ;-)

Thank you, DQ! :)

Yes, I am always the last to read each chapter of any story! Are you kidding? I'm not even done with the anthos yet!!!! :lmao: 

Thank you again for the b-day wishes, DQ. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1