LOL! Ahhhh...boyish memories... :P

I've tried finding "Lockie Leonard" on Amazon. Can't remember if I did or not. :unsure:

Anyway, that clip was funny! I hit puberty when I was 10, and started messing around with my best friend when we were 12. He was surprised that I had hair "down there". :gikkle: I "peeked" at most of the guys in the 5th and 6th Grade classes in the men's room, and I'm pretty sure that I was the only boy in the entire school who DID have hair down there! :o (It was a small school) When I moved to public school in the 7th Grade, though, there were plenty of guys who also had hair on their :X , so I was glad that I wasn't the only one. :P

• Like 2

Lockie Leonard is hard to find. I DID find it once a few years back, but it was on my hard drive, and my laptop broke. :( So I don't know if I'll ever find it again.

Another funny coming of age series that you might wanna check out, though, is Hank Zipzer! I enjoyed that one too!

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Lockie Leonard is hard to find. I DID find it once a few years back, but it was on my hard drive, and my laptop broke. :( So I don't know if I'll ever find it again.

Another funny coming of age series that you might wanna check out, though, is Hank Zipzer! I enjoyed that one too!

Sorry to hear about the laptop, Hon. :hug: But Hank Zipzer looks funny, too! :gikkle:

Did you see my latest post on the "Too Cute" discussion page? :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1

Thanks! :) And no worries. That laptop issue was at the beginning of the year. And donations from the fans fixed it almost immediately! So the last six months have been a true blessing! And that's kept me going!

The "Too Cute" post? Did I miss one? Hehehe! I'll check later on tonight! Cool? 

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..