• Site Moderator
12 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Since it's too cold for the majestic birdy to fly, I think I'll keep shiny with me.  :joe: 

But your forget, I wear a layer of down so I'm toasty warm.

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

But your forget, I wear a layer of down so I'm toasty warm.

I have a nice layer of fat keeping me toasty.  It's also fun to slide around in the snow on.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

Edited by Valkyrie
Proofread, Valkyrie. Proofread.
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I have a nice layer of fat keeping me toasty.  It's also fun to slide around in the snow on.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

Just remember, you said, nobody else.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Wouldn't you know it. I'm planning to make myself a pot of Chili and starting Monday, the temperatures are supposed to get back to normal, 32 Monday and 50 by Thursday.

Plus, it's too damn windy to go walking again today.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

So found out why I have been fighting a cold for so long and it has been so bad, I might have shingles as well :o

Grabs the shiny :joe:

Dares anyone to come near me to take it now :)

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Lets the despot keep the used shiny and pulls a new one from the special vault. Any times the despot tries to get near the shiny, it will return to the vault for me to retrieve again.

• Haha 1

Now not sure which shiny is actually mine.  :huh:  *Dons a hazmat suit and snatches that shiny from the ailing former despot. Puts the shiny through decontamination.*

Mine ...  :joe:  This is the one that counts, right?

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, wildone said:

Just felt what it is like to be a Penguin :o I think I will not do that again :gikkle:

Mine :joe:

https://www.gayauthors.org/profile/1999-wildone/?status=131188&type=status

I'm not sure what you're complaining about.  :unsure: It's fun frolicking in slush.  :P  :joe:  

Image result for penguin gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1