• Site Administrator

*sends the shark squadron after Simba and waddles off with the shiny*  And before anyone comments, my shark squadron consists of land sharks in addition to the regular variety.  :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

No worries @Valkyrie :) I replaced the real shiny with a fake one which you all have been fighting over :gikkle:

I'm enjoying the real fur lined one and my fur lined jockstrap (we need to protect the precious jewels on both ends) in this -40 weather again :joe:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, wildone said:

No worries @Valkyrie :) I replaced the real shiny with a fake one which you all have been fighting over :gikkle:

I'm enjoying the real fur lined one and my fur lined jockstrap (we need to protect the precious jewels on both ends) in this -40 weather again :joe:

Thank you for the image of your junk in all its furry glory... :unsure: :huh::blink:

And my cranky Kindergartners re-swapped the shinies while you were busy... um... furring... :gikkle::joe: