• Site Administrator

:huh: Bard called me a slob  :angry: He can have surstromming instead of the lovely salmon filet I was going to give him.  :P  And Simba can have a Burger King crown to play with instead of the shiny.  :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Today is national popcorn day, so I will generously provide all denizens of LPWland salmon popcorn :D  Except for @wildone  He gets poisoned pickled herring instead.  :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

:,(

The molting brown seagull promised everyone was invited over to my house for popcorn today, and nobody showed up :( I even made a bag fugu fish liver popcorn for the oversized puffin. And, no, I don't know how to safely prepare the fugu :P

Oh well, more popcorn for moi :joe: .

I will just leave the the fugu fish liver popcorn by the garbage bin out back. I'm sure that is where the oversized puffin @Valkyrie finds most of her meals :gikkle:

:jerry:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

I showed up and brought my salmon popcorn and pickled-but-not-poisoned herring for you! :angry: But did you answer the door?  No.... so the shiny and I enjoyed my nice salmony treat while taking a walking tour of Calgary.  Ignore the pile of dead rats near the garbage.  And they're totally not dead from eating your herring.  :whistle::joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

How does a oversized puffin knock on a door? No wonder I didn’t here the flap flap flap on the door :D  

And if you truely did a walking/waddling tour you definitely wouldn’t have found a rat anywhere in the city or province. Something we pride ourselves on 

:joe:

• Site Administrator

I thought Penguin Awareness day meant that instead of swerving like every day when you see a penguin on the side of the road to hit it, you didn't swerve for the day :unsure:

:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Silly puffin, that was a decoy snow man and snow lion :P

I'm safe with the shiny on my head petting the nice real lion :joe: