• Site Administrator

And Steve goes long and DaddydaveK tosses the hail Mary and Steve catches the :joe:. The crowd goes ballistic and start chanting his name; STEVE, STEVE, STEVE, STEVE, STEVE

:joe:

*Ahem*

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for having the fortitude to keep me and raise me into the man I am :gikkle: . I'd like to thank the opposition New England  @Valkyrie's for her valiant effort. I like to thank the fans, especially @northie, @TalonRider, @Slytherin, @Sweetlion, @Parker Owens, @BlindAmbition, @Daddydavek and especially my own personal cheerleader @Drew Espinosa  :D

The fact that you all supported me to attain the Shinyhood speaks volumes of your dedication and drive to make me the winner that I am :).

**music starts to fade in** 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 2
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The deposed despot has lost it.  :unsure:  Wait... he never had it to begin with!  :rofl::P  

Your lies are a clear sign of your desperation as you realize the futility of your rebellion. -_- 

:joe: All hail Tsar Steve!!!  :D:worship: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'll deliberately misinterpret that as you admitting I'm hotter than Thor. ;) 

:joe: Tsar Steve! :D 

:rofl:  :rofl:  Hobbits are NOT hotter than the ruler of Asgard.  -_- They're not hotter than... well, anybody.  Except maybe Steve.  :rofl::joe: 

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
22 minutes ago, wildone said:

And Steve goes long and DaddydaveK tosses the hail Mary and Steve catches the :joe:. The crowd goes ballistic and start chanting his name; STEVE, STEVE, STEVE, STEVE, STEVE

*Ahem*

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for having the fortitude to keep me and raise me into the man I am :gikkle: . I'd like to thank the opposition New England  @Valkyrie's for her valiant effort. I like to thank the fans, especially @northie, @TalonRider, @Slytherin, @Sweetlion, @Parker Owens, @BlindAmbition, @Daddydavek and especially my own personal cheerleader @Drew Espinosa  :D

The fact that you all supported me to attain the Shinyhood speaks volumes of your dedication and drive to make me the winner that I am :).

That was good. I can not lie. 💋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:rofl:  :rofl:  Hobbits are NOT hotter than the ruler of Asgard.  -_- They're not hotter than... well, anybody.  Except maybe Steve.  :rofl::joe: 

First, Steve is the hottest man in the universe! -_-

Second, I'm not a hobbit! I'm obviously an elf like Legolas. :P 

Lastly, Asgard is a part of Tsar Steve's empire, and Thor is his loyal viceroy! :yes: 

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
30 minutes ago, wildone said:

*Ahem*

What the heck am I chopped liver?!?! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

First, Steve is the hottest man in the universe! -_-

Second, I'm not a hobbit! I'm obviously an elf like Legolas. :P 

Lastly, Asgard is a part of Tsar Steve's empire, and Thor is his loyal viceroy! :yes: 

Um... NO

Nein, Non, NO NOPE NO EFFING WAY

And :rofl: What empire?  Two people can hardly be considered an empire.  :P  :joe: