Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Merry Christmas 2017!

Merry Christmas Mark and to all of your GA faithful followers

I hope and trust that life will be kinder to you in this season and into the future

I have missed reading your regular postings and it is joy receive your 2 postings on my Christmas Day

Again

Merry Christmas Happy New Year and the Gods smile on you into the Future

• Like 3

Merry Christmas Mark! And I echo the comments of the other posters before me and especially want to call out my delight was at your improved health which is most important. Nothing but the best for you as we head into 2018, and I look forward to the day when you are able to get back to a more normal life and posting schedule for your readers pleasure. I’m sure it gives you a lot of satisfaction to know how much we enjoy the efforts of you and your team! 

• Like 4

Merry Christmas Mark. These people that keep you busy, is there anything us loyal readers could do about them? I am sure there are some us that have contacts....  one brief message and no mess, no noise, just poof and those annoying people are all gone, leaving you to us, the aforesaid readers... just a thought....:rolleyes:

Looking forward to 2018....

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..