Well... hmm... I'm not sure what kind of conversation was happening before I returned. LMAO. Anyways with the new chapter being posted, I wanted to take a moment to discuss our next story that is co-written by Joh and I. How many of you watched the television show West Wing? Raise your hands!!! Aww hell I can't see them, anyway coming this fall we will kick off the series "The White House." It will not be a real-life politically biased thing, this will be a totally fiction based story, filled with a bunch of drama and a country led by a Bi-sexual President. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, chris191070 said:

Does that mean that this is the last book of Worth the Struggle.

Not unless people quit following us, there is still more to come.

• Love 3
Just now, chris191070 said:

That’s good to here would miss all of them and there adventures 

The new story will have lots of drama, and kids will provide the light-hearted side to the story along with a quirky older lady who is the President's secretary.

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

The new story will have lots of drama, and kids will provide the light-hearted side to the story along with a quirky older lady who is the President's secretary.

Dammit who let the baby in the war room, he just kick-started the second Civil War. Lol

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
39 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

…filled with a bunch of drama and a country led by a Bi-sexual President. 

So he won’t be a grown up Link or Cody?  ;–)

What? You think his twin would ever settle down? Or that we’d elect a President with a speech impediment?  ;–)

• 10 months later...

Book 4 - Lifes Struggles will be released later this summer folks. We hope each of you enjoyed the epilogue to Family Struggles.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Book 4 - Lifes Struggles will be released later this summer folks. We hope each of you enjoyed the epilogue to Family Struggles.

Looking forward to Book 4

• Love 1

For those that have beta reading experience, dm me if you would be interesting in helping with Life's Struggles. You must be capable of catching grammar mistakes, and giving input, and feedback as how to help the story progress.

• Love 1