1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

You should see what her notepad has planned for Benny...:facepalm:but you should know :X

She wouldn't hurt Benny! At least she doesn't go around killing mothers leaving their children to fend for themselves!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

She wouldn't hurt Benny! At least she doesn't go around killing mothers leaving their children to fend for themselves!

Ok she quit fighting with my buttons, in the next chapter, she's giving Benny 3 puppies.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

see what she done

Hmmm, what to do, what to do.... Stab :no: nope too messy, you're right. Gun... :no: hmm, maybe, quick and easy, but still a little messy.  I know :facepalm: shovel to the back of the head then bury the sucker alive. Ummm... excuse me "HELP WANTED!" Needs to be extremely strong, have no moral compass, and willing to help dig. Oh and good with a shovel. Robs going down under - six feet.

Edited by Bndmetl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I would never hurt Benny, he's my most favourite kid ever, ever, ever. I'd hurt Rob though - insert insult here.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

Hmmm, what to do, what to do.... Stab :no: nope too messy, you're right. Gun... :no: hmm, maybe, quick and easy, but still a little messy.  I know :facepalm: shovel to the back of the head then bury the sucker alive. Ummm... excuse me "HELP WANTED!" Needs to be extremely strong, have no moral compass, and willing to help dig. Oh and good with a shovel. Robs going down under - six feet.

See and I'm the evil twisted one, I think not... I'm the 0:) of the pair 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

Hmmm, what to do, what to do.... Stab :no: nope too messy, you're right. Gun... :no: hmm, maybe, quick and easy, but still a little messy.  I know :facepalm: shovel to the back of the head then bury the sucker alive. Ummm... excuse me "HELP WANTED!" Needs to be extremely strong, have no moral compass, and willing to help dig. Oh and good with a shovel.

There's a saying about friends. Good friends help bury the body, great friends bring their own shovels and don't ask questions.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 1/21/2018 at 3:41 PM, BlindAmbition said:

I say Jared and Mason start knocking boots within 2 chapters. Kyle and Blue will adopt Levi and Lincoln. L2 is their nickname.

And future grandsons with “M” names. “N” names for great grandsons.  ;-)

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Hey I actually hand those out with a viewing of my story!

Well if you need help plotting I can help. If I don't twist it enough, @droughtquake I found out is capable of twisting stories more than me.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I was channelling you!  ;-)

Well, you might wanna get out of there it might frighten you when you unlock the really bad stuff.

• Haha 3
Just now, Bndmetl said:

See what I have to put up with on a daily basis, it's hard having an office with GA's Quentin Taratino

What she's saying is she loves living on the edge:heart:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I leave for an hour an hour and you people are trying to whack each other, at least get professional help.:facepalm:

I'm a good hard working man, with Italian heritage with a possible tie for making people de...disappear.:unsure2: (good no one caught that)0:)

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Hellsheild said:

I leave for an hour an hour and you people are trying to whack each other, at least get professional help.:facepalm:

I'm a good hard working man, with Italian heritage with a possible tie for making people de...disappear.:unsure2: (good no one caught that)0:)

Hey, @Hellsheild, do I have a job for you!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2