suggestion for a mobile app

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

To add a bit of background to Myr's comment above:  One of the main reasons cited for the necessity of updating the site with new software this past year, was that the old software was not mobile friendly.  The new software recognizes mobile browsers and adjusts to fit and rearrange info so that all the options are available on mobile devices.  If you have a large mobile device, you can still select the desktop site in most cases even when using a mobile or tablet.  Personally, I use both depending on the device I am using.  My preference is to use my desktop computer as I can touch type fairly well, but am horrible at using fingertips on a virtual keyboard on the mobiles.  

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

My preference is to use my desktop computer as I can touch type fairly well, but am horrible at using fingertips on a virtual keyboard on the mobiles.  

Me too!

But reading on a mobile device is great.  And if you want to avoid the ads, get more stories, and keep us updating and open, there is Premium:

• Like 4