Post-dating

Go to solution Solved by A.J.,

@Myr

This morning I posted a new story and the first chapter and set it to publish at a later date. The story shows up at the bottom of the Forums page as the latest one on GA.

Is this how it's meant to be? Shouldn't it show up there after it goes live? Am I or the staff going to be bombarded with questions about readers being unable to open it?

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

@A.J.   or @Myr , this story went live today. Two issues you may want to be aware of

The story posted correctly and showed up on the listing of new ones but it does not show as the newest story at the bottom of the Forums page. I don't care about it but it's a bug you may want to look at.

The chapter didn't show on the listing. I guess whatever AJ fixed didn't carry over to the chapter. It shows as being posted on January 3. My concern with it is it'll drop off the monthly leaderboard in a day. Not a huge deal but once again, a bug you may want to address.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator

@Carlos Hazday Once again per the big red header in the forum, please post a new topic when you have a new issue.  We have a story feed issue reported to us that we are checking into.  I do not think it is tied to post dating, but more likely the software update we recently completed.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@A.J.   or @Myr , this story went live today. Two issues you may want to be aware of

The story posted correctly and showed up on the listing of new ones but it does not show as the newest story at the bottom of the Forums page. I don't care about it but it's a bug you may want to look at.

The chapter didn't show on the listing. I guess whatever AJ fixed didn't carry over to the chapter. It shows as being posted on January 3. My concern with it is it'll drop off the monthly leaderboard in a day. Not a huge deal but once again, a bug you may want to address.

@Carlos Hazday I did fix this story and chapter 1 on January 3rd, but then you re-edited chapter 1 on the 10th which screwed something up.  I'm not sure why that happened, but it clearly did.  I've fixed the entries.

• Like 2