That green (and purple) - awful. I see it in the future, when the period-correct and original orange will be restored ;)

park-cienega-motel-9.jpg

Morrison's room is the one over the driveway, with the open window. Inside, to the left is the front office and where Gordon sat on the bench and waited for his boyfriend to return. 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Great chapter! If this is more than 5 chapters I'll have write, wonderful, great, amazing in several languages so as not bore you when I repeat myself! Loved it! 

You'll never bore me with praise!!! Do it in English, Vulcan, anything you want - I will appreciate every word. 

And, officially, there are 35 chapters. I'm glad you liked the visit to The Flying Dutchman. Thanks again. 

• Like 1
On 1/16/2018 at 11:00 PM, AC Benus said:

You'll never bore me with praise!!! Do it in English, Vulcan, anything you want - I will appreciate every word. 

And, officially, there are 35 chapters. I'm glad you liked the visit to The Flying Dutchman. Thanks again. 

there will likely be Ukranian . :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so....publishing tomorrow @AC Benus?

i'm excited to read the next chapter in the story!

anyone else looking forward to a little MOJO?

I would like to do it tomorrow, but I have a dental appointment at 10am. That means I will have to wait till Wednesday. 

I'm sorry about that, but hopefully chapter 4 will be worth the little extra time :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, AC Benus said:

I would like to do it tomorrow, but I have a dental appointment at 10am. That means I will have to wait till Wednesday. 

I'm sorry about that, but hopefully chapter 4 will be worth the little extra time :) 

gosh ... (major sigh) i suppose i can wait ... i guess.. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

the new chapter is here!

the new chapter is here!

i know what i'm doing when i get home!!!

I was going to start a bray-protest if one didn’t show up at least by tonight, so thank goodness!! :P 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

“. . . little bundles by sea.” To a mixed group of close friends and strangers. 

Hojax’s loose lips are less remarkable than Lloyd’s benign response. I conclude that Lloyd is not too worried about getting arrested. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bean sprouts. How Californian. If I raided the kitchen feeling peckish, sprouts wouldn’t do it. I figure shoveling three cups into my maw every hour merely to maintain. 

But Gordon made good use of them. His stock is rising. A little conversation and maybe a flirtatious look or two—I’ll bet that’s all it took—and he wangled a new gig. He might just be better at grift than Kohl, or even Assauer. 

Edited by knotme
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, knotme said:

Bean sprouts. How Californian. If I raided the kitchen feeling peckish, sprouts wouldn’t do it. I figure shoveling three cups into my maw every hour merely to maintain. 

But Gordon made good use of them. His stock is rising. A little conversation and maybe a flirtatious look or two—I’ll bet that’s all it took—and he wangled a new gig. He might just be better at grift than Kohl, or even Assauer. 

Do you really think it was the bean sprouting which garnered Gordon that info? He is known for fan-tailing... hmm

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, knotme said:

“. . . little bundles by sea.” To a mixed group of close friends and strangers. 

Hojax’s loose lips are less remarkable than Lloyd’s benign response. I conclude that Lloyd is not too worried about getting arrested. 

Yes, I don't suppose much shakes Lloyd. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, knotme said:

Three cups, that's a lot of chewing.... 

I like the little scene you paint of Lloyd and Gordon in the kitchen. It would be interesting to see the exact goings on (but Kohl was not invited ;) ).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I hate bean sprouts! But alfalfa sprouts are great! We used to eat those in salads and sandwiches in the ‘80s. But I haven’t seen them in a long time!  ;-)

Are you close to the Berkley Bowl? They probably have alpha sprouts regularly, or hopefully - only in season. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Do you really think it was the bean sprouting which garnered Gordon that info? He is known for fan-tailing... hmm

Yes, you never know. Maybe they had a turkey sandwich ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2